Chapter 2

(Disclaimer: I do not own Criminal Minds, my babies would be safe if I did)

0_0

Morgan started to get impatient, tapping his fingers on his desk, watching the door. JJ and Emily had noticed how antsy he was and tried to reassure him. He shrugged them off and stayed in his position.

JJ and Emily looked worried and headed up to Hotch's office, knocking on the door gently.

"Hotch?" JJ said as she walked in with Emily behind her.

"Yes." He looked up at them and instantly knew something was wrong. "Has Reid shown up yet?"

"No, he... He hasn't." JJ looked down at Morgan. "I'm worried about him, and Morgan." She turned back to Hotch.

"That's weird. Have you tried to call him?" Hotch asked.

"We all have, me, Emily, Morgan and Garcia haven't stopped trying all day." Garcia rushed into the room.

"Guys this... This is not good." She spoke in a rushed tone, she was obviously nervous.

"What's happened Garcia?" Hotch asked trying to calm her down.

"It's Reid, he... He was last seen at his train station... And I spoke to the train conductor and he said... He saw a man matching Spencer's description... Being... Being carried by two men." Garcia had tears rolling down her cheeks. Morgan had came upstairs and heard all of it. His knees felt weak and the air had gone from his lungs.

"Hotch, what are we going to do?" Emily panicked.

"We're gonna find him. JJ can you talk to the train conductor and see if he can describe the two men. The rest of us will start getting a profile together." He stood up and gestured for everyone to get out of his office. Everyone except JJ went into the conference room. JJ pulled her phone out and called some people to get the train conductor to come to the BAU.

The others sat down and just sat in silence. The only sound was a tapping of Garcia's keyboard and Morgan's pen tapping against the desk. Everyone was on edge, they all knew Spencer had only just been able to survive his last kidnapping, they didn't know what was being done to him and that freaked them out more.

"Why... Why did... Did they have to take... Our sweet baby boy?" Garcia mumbled to herself quietly. Morgan had heard her but didn't say anything.

After a few minutes, her eyes lit up with horror. Morgan noticed and put his hand on hers.

"It's... It's him, Morgan." She put a hand up to her mouth as the team came around the computer. Reid was on the screen, his hands tied, his ankles tied and his mouth taped. A man slowly walked towards him and made him look at the camera.

"Hello, Agents." The man's voice called out. "Your special boy is here, waiting for you... But... Wait... He isn't your special boy anymore. Oh no no no... He's mine now." The man grabbed Reid's face and kissed the duck tape again. Reid fought against him, pulling his head back. The man let go and hit him, hard. Small trickles of blood came out of Reid's nose.

Another man talked from behind the camera, "This is what he gets if he doesn't behave." He moved the camera closer to Reid and ripped off the duck tape. Reid winced gently. The man pulled his face up and made Spencer look at him.

"Please... Don't." Spencer's quiet voice was barely audible. The man's grip tightened as he knelt down.

"You have no idea," He kissed Reid's cheek as silent tears fell, "what's coming do you. I wouldn't beg just yet." The man pulled Reid to him, making their lips touch. Reid tried to pull back but gave up. He tangled his hands into the young agents hair and pulled it back harshly, exposing Reid's neck. He gently kissed down it before punching Reid in the chest. The man laughed and cut the camera off.

Garcia's screen went black as she sobbed. JJ had moved back into her seat and tears fell gently. Hotch was surprised and count believe what he had seen. Emily was pacing around the room trying to figure something out. Rossi fought to keep tears out of his eyes and Morgan just stared at the screen, hugging Garcia. He knew something was wrong but he didn't think it was that bad.

Spencer hadn't even been gone a day and already he looked as if he was about to break. That killed Morgan inside. Seeing Spencer's face.... Seeing him hurt.... Seeing the pain inside of his eyes was just too much for Morgan.

"This is your fault Hotch." Morgan said angrily.

"How?" His boss replied confused.

"If you had listened to me, to all of us, maybe we'd actually know how to find Reid and what happened to him." Morgan knew this wasn't a fair argument but he didn't care. He needed someone to lash out at.

"Morgan, I suggest you go out of this room, go for a walk, get some coffee, go for a drive, just do anything to clear your head. We know it's tough but lashing out at me isn't going to hell Reid is it? Go cool off, take some time. We need your head in this. Reid needs you." Morgan walked out after Hotch's speech. He was annoyed with Hotch but even more annoyed with himself.

0_0

Reid had been left alone again after the video. All he could taste in his mouth was the man's forceful lips. He squirmed at the thought. The more he squirmed the more the chair rocked, until finally it tipped over. Reid's head hit the ground hard, blood slowly fell down the side of his cheek.

The men upstairs heard the bang on the floor and came down to him. They laughed at him before pulling him up. The obviously older man punched Reid's face, a lot harder than the slaps. He roughly grabbed Reid's face and made him look at him. Spencer's eyes were filled with horror and terror, that excited the man.

"Oh, baby, don't harm yourself. That won't get you anywhere." He kissed Reid's cheek again and untied the ropes. "It's getting dark now. Let's go get some sleep." The man helped Reid to his feet. His legs gave way though and that ended up in him being carried fireman style up the stairs to a bedroom.

The older man laid Spencer carefully in the bed after taking his clothes off. The younger tried to fight against the man but the man had straddled his hips, keeping him down. The man put Spencer's wrists into handcuffs and rolled him over so he was facing a wall.

The man climbed in behind him and pulled him close to his chest. Reid tensed before the man sedated him and waited until the young agent had fell asleep to fall into his own slumber. His arm was right around Reid's waist, keeping Spencer's back to his chest. His other hand was tangled in Spencer's hair.