Penelope

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds or any of its characters)

My boys. My boy wonder, my chocolate thunder, my boss man. All of them. Gone. Not a trace. Nothing. Zilch. I'm going insane just thinking about what they're going through. My poor babies.

They don't deserve this, none of them do. They should be home. We should all be out celebrating. Having fun. Enjoying ourselves. Not cooped up in our apartments (in Rossi's case, mansion) worrying about them being found.

Boy wonder doesn't deserve any of this. He's been through so much already. He's so young and the amount he's seen. It's crazy. I can barely stomach half the things that come on my screen, they see the real thing.

Morgan, oh sweet chocolate mocha Morgan, I miss his witty humour. I miss him. He needs to come home. His mom and his sisters are so scared. They're so worried for him. All they want is for him to come home.

Hotch, oh god Hotch. He must be so upset. He's probably worried sick about Jack. But luckily he's staying with JJ but he's missing his dad so much. It's got to be hard for the both of them.

I wonder if they're protecting each other, trying to at least. I know that Morgan would definitely be trying his absolute hardest to protect Spencer and I'm pretty sure Hotch would be to. This is torturing me so much. I just want my boys home. Being taken off the case doesn't help either but who can complain. We're all tired and we're all emotional. Especially me.

I hope they can move on from this,

When we find them...