JJ

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds or any of its characters)

AN: I actually don't know how Will speaks to JJ but who cares

I can't believe I let this happen. It's the second time I let Spence down. I should've helped him, I should've offered him a ride home. I should've done something. He doesn't deserve to go through all of this, not again. And Hotch and Morgan, they don't deserve it either. None of them do.

It doesn't help that Henry keeps asking where Uncle Spency is. What do I even tell him? How can I even explain? It's not even like I know the whole story. All I know is that Spence was taken from the train station, tortured and beat for days and we still haven't found him.

This can't keep happening, not to him, not to anyone. He can't handle much more. He's been through to much. He deserves happiness, he deserves to have fun and live his life but he keeps getting dragged into these situations.

Morgan's mom and sisters are probably so worried about him. I know they know because Penelope would've told them. They must be so scared. I can't imagine what they're going through.

And Jack, he's so scared for his dad. He's been staying with us since Hotch went missing and cries himself to sleep. He's worried sick. He's barely eating and drinking. I understand why, it's not like I'm getting enough nutrients either.

Penelope must be going crazy, her boy wonder and her chocolate thunder both missing without a trace. I can imagine she's pacing around her living room, talking to herself as she does.

I can't even begin to understand how Hotch and Morgan are feeling. They must be so scared, for themselves and Spence. I just hope that they'll be alright, I hope that they're safe.

I hope they can move on from this,

When we find them...