Chapter 18

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own criminal minds or any of its characters)

Rossi and Emily stood outside of Chris's interrogation room, watching the man's every move. He was smiling to himself, hitting his fist on the table every so often. Dave was getting ready to head into the room while Emily stayed back.

"Knock him dead Rossi." Emily said as Dave was about to turn the door handle.

"As always my friend." He replied, a slight fire in his voice. He stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him and sitting down. Chris laughed harshly.

"Really? This is the best you can do." He chuckled darkly. "I was expecting Morgan and Hotch to come in and rip me apart, not some old guy. Who are you anyway?"

"I'm SSA David Rossi. A friend and co-worker of-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Of those idiots and my precious Spencer."

"He isn't your precious Spencer." Rossi snarled back.

"I made him mine. So, so many times." Chris had a darkness in his eyes, either he was really focusing on what he was saying, or thinking about something else. "He really was something special. So young, so innocent, so perfect." Chris smiled remembering Reid's face.

"I wanna make this quick, you admit to everything you've done?"

"I'm not gonna deny what I did to Spencer. Of course not. He was mine. All mine. I did what I liked to him and God did it feel good. The way he felt around me, the way his face looked when I took him the first time. Those brown eyes, so expressive. The whimpers, oh the noises that man made. Made him even more sexy than he already was." Rossi took a deep breath and kept his eyes away from the sick man in front of him. The whole thing was being recorded and the team would have to watch this later, something the agent was dreading.

"You'll be in prison shortly. I heard they don't treat rapists very well where you're going." Rossi said standing up. Chris sat forward slightly, his eyes challenging.

"I won't be there long. I have too many connections. You wait, I'll have my precious Spencer back in no time, and maybe some other trophies. You shouldn't worry yourselves over it though, you won't find anything. Good luck." Chris winked and laughed a cold and sadistic laugh, giving Rossi chills. David walked out of the room, still hearing the man's laugh behind him.

"I heard everything." Emily said as Rossi rounded the corner to the one-way mirror. "Sick bastard." She half whispered.

"You got that right." Rossi sighed. "I don't think he's kidding when he says he's going to get out. He may be joking but we can't take that risk. We need him in the best possible prison, in the best cell they've got. Max security. Anything to keep Reid safe."

"What if he's right, Rossi? What if he gets out and hurts Spencer again?"

"Then we protect that kid with our lives. We don't let him out of our sights for very long. We keep him safe." Rossi sighed. "We'd better get back to the team, I think Aaron is going around to Morgan's to check on the two of them, JJ is with Garcia at her house so we'd better head over to their. The girls probably wanna hear this." And with that Emily and Rossi walked out of the interrogation, recorder in hand. They knew the team wouldn't react well to what Chris had said, and to be honest, they hadn't either.

0_0

Aaron arrived at Morgan's house, casual clothes on instead of his normal work clothes. He walked up to the door slowly, taking in the outside of Morgan's house.

Once he'd made it to the door, he knocked gently, remembering that Reid was probably still asleep. He heard soft movements from inside before the door opened and Morgan's face was on the other side.

"Come in." Morgan whispered gently, gesturing for his boss to come in. Hotch walked past Morgan as Morgan shut the door. They both sat on the sofa, not too near each other but close enough to feel each other's body heat.

"How's he doing?" Hotch asked, looking up to where the bedroom was.

"Better, I guess. As well as we kinda expect him to be after what's happened." Morgan shrugged, looking up to where Hotch was staring.

"He'll get better, over time. You know that." Hotch said.

"I do. I know." Morgan sighed. "As long as we're all here for him."

They sat in a comfortable silence, still looking up to bedroom. They stayed like that for five minutes, just enjoying each other's presence. The only sound being their slow breaths.

"Do you want something to drink Hotch?"

"Anything will do." Hotch turned to look at Morgan and smiled lightly. Derek returned it and stood, heading over to his kitchen. Hotch returned his gaze to the bedroom. "Can I go see him Morgan?" He asked slowly.

"Sure, just be slow and quiet, if he wakes up he may be a bit jumpy still." Hotch nodded and stood up, slowly making his way up the stairs. He reached the bedroom door and turned the knob gently, pushing his way in.

Spencer was spread out on he bed, sound asleep, snoring softly. He looked like a child to Hotch, hair messed up and everywhere, curled up slightly. He looked so young, so innocent. Aaron sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed. He put his head is his hands and shook his head slightly.

"How could I of let this happen to you Spencer?" He said quietly, just louder than a whisper. "I should've done more to protect you." He barely heard the shuffling next to him.

"You did what you could." Spencer mumbled sleepily next to him. "Both of you." Hotch turned around to meet Spencer's eyes.

"We should've done more." Hotch said as Spencer sat up more, wincing slightly.

"I promise you, this isn't your fault. I should've been more careful. I declined both of your requests to take me home, I should've just gone home with either of you." Reid sighed.

"I can't help feeling guilty Spencer." Aaron reached his hand out slowly and rested it on Spencer's shoulder.

"You shouldn't. You helped me as best as you could." Spencer looked at Hotch and gave a small smile. Aaron held his arms out to Spencer, gesturing for him to hug him, Reid did just that. He fell into Aaron's arms and held onto him tightly. Hotch stroked Reid's hair gently, rocking slowly.

There was a soft knock at the door and Morgan walked in. He smiled at the sight of his friends in the middle of a tight hug. He sat down next to them and was instantly dragged into the embrace, both of the men holding him tightly.

They stayed like that until Spencer fell back to sleep. His head was resting against Hotch's shoulder so Aaron moved the young man back into the bed. The older men were tired too and didn't want to leave the young man alone, so carefully, they laid down either side of him and snuggled into him. Spencer wrapped his arms around Aaron's waist and pulled him close. Morgan kissed the top of Reid's head before snuggling into the back of Spencer's neck.

The three of them fell into sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. They were all comfortable and they all felt safe, especially Spencer. Finally, he could get his life together again.

Finally he could move past all of this...

Hello everyone! So just wanted to let you guys know, this story only has one chapter left. But fear not, there will be a sequel. I already have some ideas floating around so as soon as the last chapter is done I will get started on it.

Don't forget to vote and to comment!