Chapter 19

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own criminal minds or any of its characters)

This will probably be the last chapter, so I will clear up some things (Maybe if I remember) and this may lead on to the sequel or it might just end and then the sequel comes in (Haven't got that far yet) soooo enjoy!!

Emily and Rossu turned up at Garcia's apartment, the recording on Rossi's phone. Emily knocked quickly, not wanting to waste any time. Garcia flung open the door, practically pulling them in.

"What happened? What'd he say?" Garcia asked once they were all seated.

"We've got the recording if you'd like to hear it." Rossi said, holding up his phone.

"Of course. Put it on." JJ rushed. Rossi started to get it set up while Emily warned the girls.

"I have to warn the both of you. This isn't a nice thing to hear. If Morgan and Hotch hear this, which they will, they will go in that room and break that guys neck." Garcia sighed after hearing it.

"Just let us listen Emily." She took one of Emily's hands in her own and held it tightly.

"Just prepare yourselves" Rossi said as he pressed play on the recording.

0_0

Chris sat alone, in solitary confinement. Tapping his fingers together. He was thinking of his great escape plan, what he could do once he got out.

First things first he thought, get my Spencer, take him away, where he'll never be found. He grinned at the thought. Having Spencer in his arms was all he could think about, doing what he wanted as the young man writhed underneath him, begging, screaming, crying. The fear and panic on his pretty face.

Chris smiled a sadistic grin. He couldn't wait to have Spencer again, even if it meant having other people along to help him. He kept thinking about how small and frail Spencer was until he fell into a deep sleep.

0_0

Hotch woke up first. His eyes opened slowly, feeling warmth around him. He looked to his side to see Spencer cuddled up into Morgan's chest, Derek's arms wrapped around him tightly.

Hotch could tell how much Morgan felt for the youngest, always so protective, always the first to be at his side when he was hurting. It was sweet. People who didn't know the two would call it a brother relationship, but Hotch knew the two, very well. He could see the small glances at each other, the names, the touches.

Hotch smiled to himself, thinking of all the good times Morgan had had with Reid, all the good times he'd had with Reid. Certain memories popped up. Like the prank war Morgan and Reid had. How Morgan had gave out Reid's phone number instead of his own and everyone called the poor boy non-stop all day. That ended up with Spencer getting Morgan back by replacing his music with his screams.

Hotch chuckled to himself. Remembering the way Spencer's eyes lit up whenever he rambled on about a completely irrelevant topic. How shy he was on his first day. All of the stages of his hair. It was nice to think about, the fun times, and bad times, Hotch didn't think there'd be anymore for a while. Spencer needed good care, someone to look after him, help him through all the trouble he'll have.

Hotch knew the person straight away. The man was laying in front of him, arm wrapped protectively around Spencer. He smiled again and shut his eyes, wanting to fall back to sleep before the other two woke up.

0_0

"Asshole" JJ mumbled under her breath once the recording had stopped, barely loud enough for the others to hear.

"It's taking all my will not to go and kill him." Penelope said angrily.

"I was on the opposite side of the glass to him and it took everything I had in me not to beat his face in." Emily cracked his knuckles, looking ready to fight.

"Well now you know what he said. We'd better make sure he never gets out of there. Something tells me he's got something up his sleeve and I don't like it." Rossi told the three girls.

"Well at the moment Spencer should be safe. We won't let him go easily. Not after last time." Emily said, looking down at her lap.

"Why can't that guy just die, he's caused so much trouble. Why can't they put him on deaths row or something?" Penelope said.

"Hotch and Morgan still need to hear this remember, they're gonna go crazy." JJ gave a small smile, like she was happy that they may kill the guy.

"Well let's just hope they don't get put away if they kill him." Emily matched her grin and met her eye. They could tell what the other was thinking and knew they were on the same track.

Rossi sighed and looked at his watch. Almost 3:00pm. He wondered what Hotch was doing right now. Probably at Morgan's with Reid. He thought and looked up at the girls.

"Let's all go get something to eat and go check up on Spencer." Rossi suggested. So they did.

0_0

Morgan heard a gentle knock at the front door. He was still cuddled up to Spencer and Hotch had his arm over the younger man's waist. Derek smiled and sat up slowly, untangling himself from Reid.

He tried to be as quiet as possible when he walked down the stairs and to the door. He made it without waking the two sleeping men and opened the door. Penelope, Rossi, JJ and Emily were standing there, bag of food in Penelope's hand.

He gave them a weak smile and stepped aside so they could come in. They gave him hugs and pats on the back as they passed him, Garcia holding on a little longer. He took the food from her and gestured for them to sit down. They did.

"Hey guys." He said, waving a little.

"How are you guys?" Penelope asked.

"We're good, Hotch and Spence are upstairs sleeping." He smiled a little at the image. JJ's phone rang and she walked off to take it.

"Wonder what that's about?" Rossi said, looking over to where JJ was.

"Beats me. Probably just a case." Emily shrugged.

"How's Spencer doing?" Penelope asked.

"To be honest, it's going to be a rough journey. He'll need someone to be there for him. He's doing okay at the moment but woke up this morning panicking." Morgan explained.

"It'll take time, we all know that. But we all need to be there for him. Through everything." Rossi said. JJ came rushing back into the room. Phone still in her hand and she was shaking slightly.

"Guys, that was the prison. It was about Chris, he.. He" tear threatened to fall. It looked like she was on the edge of being happy but was also really upset.

"He was found dead in his cell this morning."

And that, my good friends, is the end of "Untouchable". Hope you enjoyed this and sorry this chapter took forever to be finished but there's been a lot going on at the moment. The sequel should be up soon, and I'll try and finish "Trickster" soon but I may not. I'll probably make some Stucky (from Marvel) one shots or a story based around them.

Bye for now X