Chapter 7

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Criminal Minds or any of its characters)

0_0

The BAU team was waiting to ambush a house, they believed Reid was being held after getting some new leads. Garcia was in their ears, talking to them about who owned the house and who was living there currently.

"Okay my lovies, Chris and Kyle Damon are two very disturbed people. When they were 10, their mother was murdered by their father in front of them and he then proceeded to try and kill his sons. Luckily, Chris was quick enough to find a weapon and beat his father to death. After that, they were put into a foster home but no one came and took them home." Garcia informed them before they entered the house.

Morgan and Hotch took the basement while JJ, Emily and Rossi took the ground floor. Morgan was in front of Hotch, moving slowly down the stairs that led to the cold dark basement. When they reached the bottom, they saw various spots of blood from where Reid was either beaten, raped or hurt, that made Morgan angry just thinking about what they did to him.

JJ, Rossi and Emily had cleared all of the upstairs areas, no one was there and it looked like they left in a hurry. Rossi was checking out the small living room, keeping his gun high. Once he realised that no one was there, he looked around more, digging around more. He noticed a slip of paper resting on the small coffee table in the middle of the room. Slowly, he walked to it and read it.

"Guys, I think I got something." He called out to his team. Hotch and Morgan raced up the stairs and JJ and Emily walked into the room. Rossi handed the note to Hotch and he read it aloud.

"Dear BAU, if you've came across this note then you've found my home. As you'll see, boy wonder is no where to be found and neither am I. I'll make sure you never find him, even if it kills me, but then... I'll kill him before that happens

This isn't the last contact you'll have, Spencer is just begging me to let you keep contact so count you blessings.

Happy hunting."

"I swear I will straight up murder this guy." Morgan walked off down the house.

"What are we going to do Hotch?" JJ inquired. Hotch walked off, in the same sort of direction that Morgan went and noticed a large van outside. He pulled out his gun and went over to it. When he opened the back he was surprised at what he saw.

"Morgan? Reid?" They were propped up against each other with their hands tied together, unconscious. He shook them but thy refused to wake up. He was about to call for the rest of the team but got hit over the head with something hard before he could. He was vaguely aware of the man pulling him into the van, tying him to his other agents and driving away.

0_0

JJ started worrying why Hotch and Morgan weren't back yet. SWAT had finally arrived along with a CSI team. Rossi, JJ and Emily had been moved outside while the teams did their work.

"Where are they? They've been gone for fifteen minutes." JJ bit her finger nails, nerves getting the best of her.

"They'll be fine, they've probably just went to check something out." Emily put her arm would JJ's shoulders in an attempt to calm her. The local police force and Erin Strauss had arrived, the team groaned and walked up to her.

"Agents, I fear that Agents Hotchner and Morgan have been taken as well." Strauss stated.

"We don't know for sure Erin-" Rossi started.

"I'm taking you off this case. All of you."

"Ma'am, with all due respect, this case is about us and our team." JJ started getting annoyed.

"I know that Agent Jareau, but this isn't up for debate. Go home all of you, get some rest, be with your loved ones. Another team will handle this case. I will inform you if we make any progress on finding them." The team of three nodded and reluctantly walked back to the black SUV that had brought them to the house.

"What do you think he wants with them?" Emily questioned.

"Whatever it is, I fear we're going to find out soon." Rossi started the car and drove away from the house. They all feared for their teammates and friends, not knowing if they'd ever see them again.