MINE

Jisoo's P.O.V.

It was break time and I was in the cafeteria.

"Ugh!! This girl... Where is she? She is so late everytime." I sighed talking to myself.

Y/n is always late to meet me here.
What can I still do? My dear bookworm!

Suddenly  I felt a tap on my shoulder and a familiar voice saying 'sorry'.

"Y/N!! I'm sick of you saying sorry everyday! You know I don't like my friends apologizing to me." I literally screamed at her.

I was about to say something when I felt someone hugging me tightly from behind.

I didn't have to look behind to know who the newcomer was.

"Yah!! Samuel!! Leave. You're suffocating me." I laughed.

His grip loosened and I turned around to return him the favor.

Y/N's P.O.V.

She turned and gave him a tight hug.

I stood there reading my final draft of the third chapter of the fiction I was writing.

They chatted and Unnie gave Samuel yet another tight hug before he left.

They always chat like this. I don't know what they talk about. I want to know but eavesdropping isn't a good thing to do.

The bell rang and me and Unnie headed towards our respective classes.

When she met me during the departure time she told me to come over at the nearby waterfall just to have a little fun and also made me make a promise to not bring a book there.

"Unnie!! I'm a nature lover toooo!!" I whined dramatically.

*Time skip*

It was 6 in the evening when I reached the waterfall.

Seeing the view in front of me I sighed.

I saw Unnie standing there and I called out to her

"Hey Unnie!"

"Hi y/n. Um.... I had a call from home and I have to make an urgent call so wait for me for 5 minutes I'll be back!" She blurted out and ran away.

I sighed and started walking here and there.

Suddenly I heard some voice....
Maybe some bushes because of the wind
I thought.

As I was roaming there I spotted a figure standing behind the bushes. He turned and looked at me and I saw beauty .

 He turned and looked at me and I saw beauty

 Samuel....

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers!!

MINE pt. 2 will be out soon...

I thought as I was not able to complete writing this chapter and it's been a while that I haven't updated I thought it would be better to just make a pt. 2!

And sorry a few parts are a bit or MAYBE a LOT rushed.

And....
Thank you for 100+ reads and all the support.

Special thanks to rmgarnet.
Thank you  123exoyeol , jeonwhydontdalles and user37458741 for adding my book to your reading lists.

I hope you guys like and give your love to this book!

Stay tuned!!

Thank you!!