WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hey!! Where you rushing?" I shouted out to Sam who was running to god knows where.

I followed him out to the school ground. He stopped there and grabbed a basketball.

"Wanna play?" He asked.

I sighed "Fine."

So hard when your best friend or your only real friend is your crush.

Gotta talk to him spend time with him but never confess.

Confession is the worst thing to do in these situations.

It was only just 20 minutes and I collapsed on the ground.

"Yah!! Y/n!! It's only 20 minutes. Are you so weak?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh jinjja? Come to the dance room now." I ran to the dance room challenging him.

I could see him following me from the corner of my eye.

I reached the dance room and played the first song on my playlist as he entered.

IT GIRL.

Omo!! It's one of his favourite songs! Why did I play it?! Pabo!

"Really?" He spoke snapping me out of  my thoughts. "That's so nice of you. But let's make it competitive. We will do a partner dance."

Happiness shot through my whole body. I've been waiting for this to happen someday.

He restarted the music and brought his hand in front of me. I hesitated a bit and he chuckled. But i gave him a face and grabbed his hand.

You could be my it girl
Baby you're the shit girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it girl
Give me twenty five to life
I just wanna rock all night long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl

Every dance move was going in sync when he stopped and just watched me.

I turned to him and gave him 'whats wrong' look but he just shook his head and came closer and held my hands in his.

"I like you y/n"

I couldn't believe my ears.

"What do you mean?" I said shocked.

"I like you" he again said and pecked my forehead.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I like you" he again said and pecked my cheeks.

"Really Sam what do you really mean!!?" I kinda shouted this time cause I was just so happy and couldn't believe it.

"I love you."
He just said it and pecked my lips this time.

"Yeah now I'm back to my senses....." I said and to hide my blush I just pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Yeah it took me time to come to my own senses that I like you." He said hugging me tighter.

"Yah!! Leave!! Your hug is so tight it suffocates." I said and his grip loosened.

I hugged him tighter, "Ani.. Your hug is never satisfying"

"What do you mean?" He sang and we chuckled and the bell rang.

Ugh!!!!!!!

"Hey! But it isn't affecting our friendship ever right?" I asked him as we were getting out of the dance room.

"Never chingu" he said as he patted my head like he always did.

Well Goodness Gracious..... same classes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought a mini book won't hurt.

Thank you for reading.

Thank you!!!

Kamsahamnida!!!