DON'T WORRY, I'M WITH YOU

(A/N: TOPPING YOU UP WITH A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Y/N'S P.O.V.

I stood on the stage with a mic in my hand.

I started speaking the poem that I wrote for the competition.

As I ended the poem everybody looked at me with a crystal clear expression. I kept the mic on the stage and sat on the last empty chairs in the theater.

After a while the winners were announced and I wasn't one of them. The love I gave my life to is fake for them all. I am fake.

Maybe I just don't fit.

I walked through the cafeteria with the other students saying stuff about me and what I wrote in my creation. Tears brimmed my eyes. I started walking faster but some bullies came in my way.

"Woah! Look at the stupid." they laughed. I tried get my way out but they blocked my way.

They made more fun of me. One of them even got so close. 

I pushed him away. 

"What have I done to you?! huh? Do this, do that!! Why do I have to do everything according to your standards? Please shut that dirty mouth! I'm suffocating!"

Then I rushed out of the cafeteria. I reached the terrace trembling and sweating. I took a few steps forward and broke down. 

I felt someone hugging me from behind and picking me up. I turned around to see my classmate Samuel with his cheeks stained with tears and his eyes red and puffy which were more than enough to prove that he was also crying. He took me to a the end of the terrace wall. We sat there letting our legs hang in the air giving our sobs some time to descend. 

I shifted my body forward but Samuel held me back and close to him.

"Why would you try to do that y/n?"

"I'm  trapped in the darkness, overwhelmed.I'm always protecting myself somehow. But I don't want to li-"

Samuel sealed my mouth with a kiss. But he pulled back within 10 seconds.

"I'm sorry. I needed this."

"We both needed this somewhere."

"Hey. Look. I know that being young isn't everything. It's not like I don't know sadness. "

"You certainly do Samuel. Or you wouldn't have been crying."

"Aniyo, I was just wiping my tears away."

"Nae"

"You know.... none of us know each other's problems but I'll be the light in this dark maze for you."

"So will I. I'll be always there for you."

SAMUEL'S P.O.V.

  "So will I. I'll be always there for you." 

She took out a dragon ring from her pocket and made me wear it. 

"It belonged to my brother." She said, "Now it belongs to you. Please take care of it. For me it is like a connection to my brother even when we are so far away. If you'll wear this I and you will feel like we are close to each other forever."

I looked at the ring and touched it leaving y/n's hand. I didn't notice till I heard a thud sound. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Wazzup readers!

Yes guys!!

I updated it right now even though I planned on publishing this chapter later (I don't know why can't I just sleep it's already 1:40 a.m. here where I am).

And I'm listening to SBS RADIO and they are playing TEENAGER somehow just whem I'm publishing this chapter.

I hope you like this chapter.

SAD STORY today.

And this thing is something worth talking about thoroughly because it does take lives. If you know someone around you who seems depressed or quiet or hesitant more that someone must be then try to talk to them.

Thank You!