HEARTBROKEN

Y/N P.O.V.

I sat on the cold bench in the park. It was snowing. The green park in summers was now white due to the snow.

I saw a girl and a boy making a snowman. Seeing them I chuckled.

These kids just look like me and Sam 10 years ago, making snowman, and when the sun came out bright it used to melt. And I used to cry and every time I cried Sam used to make Ramen in a way that I laughed. Even till last year.

We were so small but we knew we loved each other. Toooooo fast. Right?

We used to take a lot of selcas.

"Hey!" a voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around and saw it was him.

"SAM!!!! You're back!" I screamed and hugged him suddenly and tightly making him flinch and then chuckle at my childish reaction.

"Hey," he said calmly pulling from the hug. "Snowman?"

"Yeah."

And we went to the place where it was too much snow. Sam started making the snowman but I wanted something more funny and mischievous. So I made a big snowball and hit him on his back with it.

He turned around. And started running towards me and I too ran away letting him chase me.

He ran faster and caught me by my waist. "I have came here, spending time with you when I must have been with my sis, just for this day to make a snowman with you and you are hitting me with such a big snowball. Huh? You need to be punished. And your punishment is that I'm not making a snowman with you." he said and let me out of his arms crossing his arms.

"Noooooooooooooooo" I whined like a child.

"Yeeeeeeessssssssss" he said imitating me. I pouted.

"Don't do that y/n"

"Really?" I said and pouted again.

"Please don't do that y/n" he said kinda dabbing and not looking at me but more hiding his own face.

"It's not a ghost Samuel. I'm not a ghost." I said laughing.

He looked at me and chuckled. "I love when you say my name"

"Oh really? Then it's good."

"Okay so let's complete or actually start making our snowman." he chuckled and I nodded.

We started making the snowman but this time he got mischievous and threw a snowball at me.

I chased him but he is faster than me. So I gave up and sat on the bench.

"Heyyy..." Sam said a bit worried sitting beside me. "Are you okay?"

"I am now. Baby you're my gonggi." I said and he smiled.

"Copy. " he said and we laughed then seriously finished our snowman.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god!