Chapter 26

Tabitha leaned her head back, moaning softly with her eyes closed as Lionel kissed her neck. When she opened her eyes, Aaron was in her face, smiling.

“Having fun?” He asked.

Tabitha screamed and flew off the couch, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“Really, Aaron? You had your fun, let me have mine! And put a shirt on!” Lionel whined, crossing his arms.

“Sorry, bud. Just couldn’t resist. Anna has my shirt.” Aaron said, chuckling. Anna came downstairs in his shirt, smiling happily. Aaron reached his arms out to her and she scurried into them, giggling softly. Aaron kissed the top of her head.

“Rebecca.” Lionel said, turning it into a cough.

“What was that, Lionel?” Aaron asked, clenching his jaw.

“Nun.” Lionel said. “C’mon Tabitha, let’s go upstairs and…repair the damage.”

“What do you mean?” Tabitha asked, confused. Anna and Aaron laughed bashfully as Lionel rolled his eyes. “You’ll find out.”

And she sure did. Tabitha walked up the stairs and found pillow fluff, all over the floor. “That’s not all.” Lionel said, assuring her sarcastically. They walked into their room and found pillows, disheveled on the floor and the sheets torn to bits with burnt edges. “How did they burn the sheets!” Tabitha asked, bewildered.

“Courtesy of Anna. They are crazy in bed, if you couldn’t already tell.” Lionel said, pulling a huge trash bag out of the bathroom and beginning to collect the feathers.

“Yeah, I see that…” Tabitha said, taking the sheets off the bed and putting them into the black trash bag.

“Yep. I remember being a little kid and hearing them from my room. They were always like this.” Lionel said, laughing. While he was talking, Tabitha stripped everything off the bed and put it into the trash bag. “I just wish they would have done it someplace other than our bed. These were my favorite sheets.” Tabitha said.

“Yeah,” Lionel said, helping her stuff them inside. “I know. But mi casa is su casa…he knows that.”

“Well I hope they had fun. I just want to sleep.” Tabitha said, yawning.

“Awe no!” Lionel said, putting the new sheets on the bed. “You don’t want to break these sheets in?”

“I will break them in,” Tabitha said, taking her clothes off and throwing them into the hamper. “By sleeping.”

“No, not like that,” Lionel said, coming behind her and placing his hands on her hips. “I was hoping we could break them in another way.”

Tabitha groaned childishly. “Lionel, I’m sleepy.” She said, slipping on a nightdress that came about mid-thigh. It was nothing sexy- to her. But, Lionel loved this dress. It was cotton, and had sleeves like a short sleeved T-shirt. It was light blue and had a large white sheep on the front with Z’s coming from it’s mouth. Lionel moaned sensually and licked his lips. “You know I love that dress on you.” He said, tracing her hips with his hands.

“Mmhm.” Tabitha said, smiling.

“So, why are you wearing it if you said we couldn’t have sex?” Lionel asked, biting his lip.

“Because it’s comfortable.” Tabitha said. “I’m going to go downstairs and make sure our guests are comfortable.”

Tabitha walked downstairs, Lionel close behind. She and Lionel walked slow, afraid of what they would walk into. Sure enough, they found Anna and Aaron, making out on the couch. Anna was on Aaron’s lap, open-legged on top of him. Their moans filled the room as Lionel and Tabitha felt more and more awkward, in their own house. Finally, Lionel cleared his throat, causing Aaron to look up.