Chapter 25

“She WHAT?!” Lionel said, choking.

“There’s a lot of ‘what’s’ going around here, are you sensing this or is it just me?” Tabitha asked, sarcastically.

“Yeah, no. I definitely see it- What the FUCK do you mean she’s having your baby?!” Anna shouted, furrowing her brow.

“Okay one, calm the FUCK down. Two, you know what the fuck I mean, Annabelle. Exactly what I said. She’s pregnant. I banged her. Knocked her up. SHABANG!” Aaron shouted, loosing his cool.

Tabitha cowered back behind Lionel and clung to his shirt. “Don’t worry, Sweetum. They used to do this all the time, back when they were dating.”

“SHABANG, HUH?!?” Anna shouted, lunging for him. Before she could get to him, Lionel stepped in the way. “Now, now! Killing him won’t solve anything.” Lionel said, trying to be the voice of reason.

“It’ll make me feel a hell of a lot better!” She said, trying to get out Lionel’s grasp so she could reach Aaron.

“Go ahead, Ann! Get at me! You’re a punk! You’ll never do anything!!” Aaron shouted, chuckling to himself.

“Oh really?,” Anna asked, lifting her palm up towards him. Aaron fell to the ground, making a light grunting noise. “What were you saying?” She asked, sarcastically.

“Anna!! What’d you do?!” Lionel said, rushing to Aaron’s side.

“Oh nothing. I popped brain cells in his head. He heals quickly so he’ll be fine. He’s just passed out for now. He had an aneurysm.” Anna said, crossing her arms and laughing at him.

“He’ll be okay?” Tabitha asked, looking at Aaron on the floor.

“Oh yeah, he’ll be fine. He just might be out for a couple of hours. We werewolves heal, just slowly. But, not as slow as humans do.” Lionel explained, smiling at Tabitha. With the smile he sported, he hoped to ease Tabitha’s nerves.

“Yeah, fortunately for him, I love him too much to kill him.” Anna said, spitting near Aaron’s body.

Lionel looked at Anna with a raised eyebrow, while clearing his throat. “Guess we’ll take him to our house then, baby. How’s that sound?” Lionel asked Tabitha, looking over at her.

“Sounds good as long as you’re coming with him, Lionel.” Tabitha said, biting her lip.

“Ugh, I’m going to upchuck,” Anna said, rolling her eyes. “Look, let’s just get him into the truck so we can go.”

Lionel chuckled at her, but picked Aaron up, throwing him over his shoulder and walking out the door. Tabitha and Anna gawked at how Lionel picked Aaron up with such ease. He stopped right outside, “Aren’t you all coming?” Tabitha began to blush as she hurried to catch up with Lionel, while Anna walked at a slow pace, chuckling to herself. “So the sex must be pretty fun if he’s that strong.” Anna said, laughing.

“I guess.” Tabitha said, bashful.

“Yeah, I know.” Anna said, looking fondly at Lionel.

“W-what do you mean ‘you know’?” Tabitha asked, furrowing her brow.

“She means my brother and I are a lot alike and she remembers what it felt like to have sex with him. I have never dated or had sex with anyone but you, love.” Lionel said, without looking back at them.

“Oh.” Tabitha replied.

“Yeah,” Lionel grunted, carrying Aaron through the hole in the gate. “Anna and Aaron dated for a long time. Everybody thought they were going to get married.” Lionel explained, walking to the car. “Everything was great, and then something just, snapped, I guess. No one really knows but them.”