Chapter 22

A month had passed since Lionel had been taken to the hospital. He was now out, but sported a wheelchair.

~~~

Tabitha woke up early that morning and put one of Lionel's T-shirts on. She had been living with Lionel, in his house off base, to help him every morning. Lionel chuckled, flipping over to look at her. 

"Goodmorning, sleepyhead." Tabitha chimed, looking at him. 

"Mn...Morning." Lionel said, moaning. "Come back to bed."

Tabitha climbed into bed, smiling as she pulled the covers on top of herself. Lionel groaned groggily and pulled her ass into his crotch, closing in all the space between them and breathing sexily on her neck. Tabitha giggled, unable to contain herself. 

"Why...Is your body so arousing...so early in the morning?" Lionel asked, nibbling on her neck. 

"Baby..." Tabitha said, flinching under his breath. "You're that horny?"

"Mngh..Yeah." Lionel said, sniffing her and pulling her even closer. "Can we please just fucck now?"

"Mhm." Tabitha said, flipping over to look at him.

"Good. C'mere." He said, licking his lips. When she came closer, he grabbed her chin and softly connected lips with hers. While they were kissing, Lionel slid his hand down to play with the lace on her panties. He pulled back the fabric of her underwear and slid a finger down into the folds of her pu55y. Tabitha gasped, a sharp gust of air filling her lungs. Lionel chuckled, slipping his tongue into her mouth, stroking her tongue with his. With his finger, he massaged her pu55y as she moaned and bucked into his hands.

Without warning, he pulled his fingers out, leaving Tabitha out in the cold. She was breathing heavily, trying hard to hide it.

"Come here." Lionel called, laying flat on his back. Tabitha came closer to him.

"Get on me.." He said, his eyes glazing over with fantasies.

Tabitha got on her knees and hovered over him. She looked at him, bit her lip, and eased down onto his ( ock.

"Holy sh!t...You're so..." Lionel moaned, rocking his hips into hers.

"Oh God...Lione-" Tabitha choked out, her hips bucking in response to his.

Lionel reached up the T-shirt and palmed her breasts in his hands. He tweaked at the nipples, causing her to erupt in more erotic moaning.

"Babe.." She said, breathing heavily. "We're so loud..."

"It's fine...baby." He said, rolling into her, grunting.

Tabitha rocked her hips forward, and in a circular motion, trying to reach pleasure mountain as fast as she could. Lionel moaned and cursed, his eyes growing darker. 

"Come for me." Lionel commanded, surprising Tabitha, but causing her to want to please him more. Tabitha rocked her hips in a circular motion, moaning and screaming Lionel's name. Her walls clenched around Lionel's ( ock as she came for him. Lionel's sentences turned to gibberish as he came, moaning loudly. 

As their sweaty bodies mixed together in a pool of exhaustion, Tabitha laid on top of Lionel as he painfully exited her entrance. Lionel kissed her forehead. 

"I love you, baby." Lionel said, breathing heavily. 

"I love you more." Tabitha breathed, kissing his shoulder, neck, and chest. 

Tabitha eased off of him and onto the sheets, hoping to cool her body. She was soon snoring quietly. 

Lionel sat up and smiled. He loved Tabitha more than anything. Her chocolate skin, her bright, dark brown eyes, her fiery personality, the way she loved, her body.. Lionel shivered with happiness. He didn't understand why some people of his color would deny themselves the opportunity to be with a black girl. Not to down the girls of his color, but you just had to try a black girl. They change your life.