56

A/N important question and announcement at the end.

"Who do you think you were in your past life?" Makki asked suddenly as he sat down next to Iwaizumi, who was busy looking at some recipe.

"Marcus Brutus, probably" Iwaizumi said bluntly. "Even if I wasn't him, I still was one of the people who stabbed Ceasar. That fucker deserves it"

"I was thinking something normal like a dog or something, but sure" Makki shuffled away from Iwaizumi just in case.

"Where's Mattsun, by the way?" Iwaizumi didn't lift his head up from his phone, but Makki smiled at him anyways.

"I think he went out to buy something? He said, and I quote "today is the day I get laid, preparations need to be made. Oh, Makki, once I get paid, I'll take you on a trip to L.A". That's what he said" Makki mentally slapped himself for thinking about all the things Mattsun could do to him.

"Did that actually rhyme or?" Iwaizumi finally looked at him.  Speaking of Makki, he had cherry colored hair now and Iwaizumi couldn't get used to it. "Oh, will you help me make this new dish? I could use another pair of hands."

"Why not ask your boyfriend?" Makki smirked at Iwaizumi.

"First, Oikawa is not my boyfriend yet. Second, last time he tried making waffles, he burned his hand. He's a disaster. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's busy planning the photoshoot" Iwaizumi sighed at the thought. He shouldn't have agreed, he should have realized that Oikawa would make him expose a lot of skin.

They both heard the lock click and the door open just a second later, it must be Mattsun.

They were right.

Mattsun walked into the living with flowers in one hand and a Balenciaga bag in another. He smiled at Makki softly. Iwaizumi was just kinda watching them from a distance, because he had no clue what was going on.

"Makki, happy two years" Mattsun said, his voice calm. Makki just chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Haha... I'm twenty six" the moment these words left Makki's mouth, Matsukawa and Iwaizumi sighed loudly and facepalmed themselves.

"It's our anniversary, you idiot" Mattsun rolled his eyes and held his hand out, waiting till Makki took the gift out of his hands.

"So you just gon' bring me an anniversary gift, on our anniversary, to our anniversary party on our anniversary with an anniversary gift?" Makki asked. Mattsun just stared at him for a second before turning around and walking off.

This resulted in Makki jumping off the sofa and running to Mattsun, probably to apologize. It wasn't Iwaizumi's business. He didn't care. Maybe.

Just as he thought he could finally relax and stay in a quiet living room for a moment or two, he heard footsteps coming closer.

"Iwaizumi, you're gonna be busy today, right?" Oikawa asked the moment he walked in.

"Yeah, probably. Why? Do you need me for anything?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"I need you all the time, but that's besides the point. Kenma wants to schedule an appointment somewhere this week to test your best angles" Oikawa said. The face that Iwaizumi made was a mixture of disappointment and confusion.

"Oh, I see. And, are you drinking pepsi for breakfast?" Iwaizumi finally asked as that can in Oikawa's hand kept bothering him.

"Yeah, what did you have for breakfast?" Oikawa watched as Iwaizumi  licked  his lips.