I saw Khalifa on the bed pressing in his laptop. He's busy with what he's doing that he didn't notice me. I picked my towel and headed to the bathroom.

I pulled off my clothes and threw it in the laundry basket. I turned on the shower and got in. After I was done showering, I picked the towel, wrapped it around my body and came out.

When I walked into the room, I met Khalifa talking on the phone. He averted his gaze when I entered and checked me out, he smirked after seeing me.

"Yes ..yes.. am here" he said I smiled and walked to the mirror. I sat on the stool and began cleaning my face with a face cleanser

Khalifa was speaking in Hausa so I don't understand most of what he was saying until he speaks English

"Does Ameena know about this" he asked. He spoke later but it was in Hausa

"I'm in Lagos..... Nooo" he laughed "I came here for a business meeting but i'm staying at her place" I turned swiftly to him. I raised my brows at him, he looked at me and smiled.

"Yes she's here with me......ok" he passed me the phone.I looked at him somehow before collecting the phone. I mouthed "who's that"
He replied "Ameera" I smiled. Ameera is one of his twin sisters. I placed the phone on my ear

"Hello?" I said

"Hello....salam alaikum" she said

"Hi" was all I could say. I don't know what to say.I heard her laugh

"How are you Anu"

"Fine. And you?"

"Allhamdulillai, Ahmed has told me a lot about you. Hope you taking care of him for us. He's our baby boy so please do take care of him" I smiled

"I'll try my best"

"When do I get to meet the girl that has captured my brother's heart..promise me you'll visit the next time you come to Abuja"

" i promise "

" thank you darling , Don't let me waste your time. It was nice talking to you. Tell khalifa to call me when he's less busy"

"Okay"

"Bye sweety"

"Bye" I said and she hung up.I passed khalifa his phone. I stood up, went to my closet and picked out my nightie, I wore it. Khalifa was looking all along.

"She said you should call her when you're not busy" he nodded.
I laid on the bed. He shut down his laptop and laid beside me. He brought his face closer and kissed me.

I kissed him back, he trailed kissed down my neck. His hand began roaming my body. This was getting heated. I can feel myself melting away. But i'm still not ready for this.

I know I'm a grown woman and this shouldn't be a big deal. I love Khalifa and I have no doubt that he's the one for me, I just feel we need to take things slow, I'm not ready to do it just yet

I placed a hand on khalifa's chest stopping him. He looked deep in my eyes and I see nothing but love, passion, and a man I love so much.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled .

"You don't have to be. I understand." He pulled me to a hug " I would wait till w you're ready"

"Let's get some sleep, we both have things to do tomorrow" he kissed my forehead and pulled the comforter over our body. He wrapped his Hand around me as we both slept.