" Okay." He covered his own ears. " Continue." The last thing he needed to know was what his best friend was doing just then. Hunk already had quite the vivid idea, and he didn't want any details.

" You're so dramatic." Matt chuckled, though he was somewhat weirded out.

" Shhhh! I can't hear Lance!" Pidge covered her brother's mouth.

" I wasn't saying anything..." Lance nervously chuckled.

" I think you were just about to tell us where you and Keith were..." The very short girl wiggled her eyebrows.

Keith hid behind his alpha, and buried his face into the crook of Lance's neck.

" We were just... having a little chat somewhere private." The quarterback smirked. " Right, Princess?" He cooed at his boyfriend.

" Yeah..." Keith answered. He was still submissive to a certain extent; Lance's dominance was still keeping him like that. " I think we have things straightened out."

" Oh." Pidge started laughing. " There's nothing straight about this."

...

" Can you put me down now?" Keith rolled his eyes as they entered the locker room.

" Just don't fall." Lance teased, carefully setting the boy down.

" Don't mock me..."

" What? You afraid I'll jinx it?" The alpha laughed, keeping a watchful eye on Keith while beginning to untie his cleats.

The omega laughed to himself, opening his locker so he could change out of his practice clothes. Suddenly, a folded up note fell at his feet. And Keith figured that Lance had just left a flirty message for him like he sometimes did.

" What's it say this time, Loverboy?" He glanced over his shoulder with a small smile.

" What?" Lance looked up from his newly shoeless feet. And there was a crinkling sound as Keith unfolded the sheet of notebook paper. There was no way in hell that this was from his boyfriend.

Keith, we have a very important request, and if you cooperate, maybe we'll leave you alone. Unless you want the entire school to know your kinks, break up with Lance right now. You have two hours, and if you even breathe a word to anyone about this, you go viral. Break his heart.

- Happy decision making!

Keith sort of just stood there, blankly staring in between the lines of the paper. Had someone seen them? How could he know that this wasn't a joke? " Babe?" The alpha asked from behind him. He snatched the note before Keith could even move to stop him.

" Lance, don't!" The omega whined. But it was too late, he was already reading it. Lance's face sank, and he didn't do anything but ball the paper up in his fist.

" This is my fault." The quarterback coldly blamed himself.

" No it's not..." Keith perked up, and he had a grip on Lance's forearm for balance.

" It was me not being able to control my instincts. Who ever left this had to have followed us into the shed..." He stared at the tiled floor. And it wasn't that hard for Keith to make his decision. " What are you going to do??" Lance was honestly terrified that he could lose his omega.