Chapter 13

WARNING: this book is filled with *but not limited to*: horrible plot, grammar/spelling mistakes, bad writing, and much more.

BIG NEWS!!!: the rewritten SLH is up on my account!! Of course, if you're interested in my super super old writing (from my teenage years), this story will still be on here. But the rewritten SLH will be newer and re-edited! I would so appreciate it if you went and checked it out <3

Chapter 13 :)

Results are in:

Will/Ashley= Willey

Anthony/Ashley= Anthley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get your hands off her"

My eyes shoot open as a few tears escape and flow down my cheeks. The sky is getting darker every passing minute.

Max brings his hand back up to my waist and pulls me to his side. "Why? I'm enjoying this," he says, smiling evilly.

"Get your hands off her."

"Suit yourself," Max replies, pushing me with force away from him, making me collapse on the ground.

"Ashley!" I try to slowly get up, my head spinning. Someone grabs my arm and balances me. I stare into his blue eyes and silently thank him since I can't seem to speak.

When I stand my ground, I suddenly realize that Max and Will are verbally fighting.

"What the hell is your problem, Max? Why did you do that?"

"Nothing, I don't see why not, I mean, she's only his toy."

My mouth immediately drops and I stare at Max with extreme hatred. He glances past Will and smirks at me. I avert my eyes to Will's back, desperate for a distraction, and watch his shoulders slowly rise and fall.

"She's not Anthony's toy," Will spits out. I walk up to him and hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder. He jumps a little and glances back. His furrowed brows and creased forehead disappear and his face softens. I pull him back lightly.

"It's okay," I whisper quietly to him.

"No, it's not." His eyes are facing the ground. I stare at his hands, which are balled up in fists.

"Will, just let it go," I say to him, my hand still on his shoulder. He looks up and we lock eye contact before he breaks it.

He starts walking towards Max until they are a good feet apart. I slowly trail behind him.

"You stay away from her," he says through gritted teeth.

"Why are you protecting her? You don't like her, do you? Did you forget about Emma?" Max's confusion turns into anger when he finishes his last question.

Who's Emma?

I look down at Will's hands, which are still curled into fists, his knuckles slowly turning white.

"Don't bring her up. Not anymore."

"Whatever, but if you're going to like a girl like her, you should raise your standards. For all I know, she's a tramp," he says, nodding my direction.

Before I can react or process his trash talk, Will's fist connects with Max's jaw. Max loses balance and topples back. I glance down at Will's hand and his knuckles are now bright red, but not bleeding. I quickly look at Max, who furiously rubs his jaw while glaring at Will. Max takes two steps forward while pulling his right arm back to punch Will back.