Chapter 10

WARNING: this book is filled with *but not limited to*: horrible plot, grammar/spelling mistakes, bad writing, and much more.

BIG NEWS!!!: the rewritten SLH is up on my account!! Of course, if you're interested in my super super old writing (from my teenage years), this story will still be on here. But the rewritten SLH will be newer and re-edited! I would so appreciate it if you went and checked it out <3

Chapter 10

~Enjoy~
-------------------------------

He leads me towards a bench, and next to the bench are...

Two bikes?

I stop and turn towards him. "Is this what we're doing for our date?" I ask him. I don't want to say anything rude, but if it is, it's not that creative, in fact, I thought he was going to do something bizarre.

"No way. We are riding these to this place," he says laughing.

"Well, where is this place?"

"A place where you'll get your butt kicked by me," he replies. My face pales.

"Wait, like literally?"

"Oh gosh no, I'm taking you to laser tag," he says, trying to suppress a laugh, but failing miserably. I quickly blush. I must look so stupid right now.

"Well, actually, I think you're going down because I'm the best at laser tag," I say, even though I actually suck. I got last place the last time I went, but no one needs to know that.

"Haha, yeah. We'll see about that."

I walk over to the bike and put the flowers in the basket on the bike. I glance over at him and he is already looking at me.

"Ready?" I nod and we slowly bike away. Laser tag isn't too far away from school, so we race each other there.

__________

"Hah, beat you here. Wait until I beat you at laser tag too!" I say, jumping around excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah. You only won because I'm such a dime and let you win," he says, trying to act all cute. I stick my tongue at him and we both make our way inside.

The place is packed with teens and young kids. Anthony grips his hand in mine as we weave through the crowd of people to go to counter, where he pays for our tickets. We get into the small room and secure the suits that we had to wear. I hold out my gun and point it at Anthony.

"You're going down."

He smirks and then pulls me into a tight hug.

"We'll see," he whispers in my ear.

The bell then rang and I quickly escape his grasp, running away from him. I pretty much sprint up a building and find a corner with a small open window that can look down on the ground level. I see a few kids walking around so I quickly shoot lasers at their shoulders. Their whole suits turn red and I find it quite hilarious how they look around to see who shot them, dumbfounded.

I then stop laughing when I see Anthony walking down there and I try to stay as quiet as possible. I stable my laser gun at him and press the trigger, which shoots him. I watch him look around, and before I can duck or hide, he catches my eye and smirks. And the last I see of him is him running full speed up the building towards me.

I glance around and try to find a new place to hide, so I quickly start to run away from my hiding spot. And before I realize it, I run into someone hard since I was looking back. I topple over him and we both fall on the ground.