Conflict

Chapter 3-Conflict

Daryl's head snapped up to glare at Shane, who had a smug smirk covering his face. (M/n)'s body had stiffened, and Daryl didn't miss it. His eyes moved over to look into (M/n)'s (e/c) ones. He looked incredibly angry.

Daryl helped (M/n) up and turned to Shane. "So what? Didn't think I could?"

Shane snorted. "I never pictured you to be gay. And with a boy that looks like that?!"

(M/n)'s mouth dropped open in shock. "What the hell does that mean?!" Shane got into the smaller male's face and snarled at him.

"You're weak, skinny as hell, and most likely don't know how to shoot a gun."

(M/n) stood his ground as he met Shane's blazing eyes. (M/n) really hated him. Shane was too angry and verbally violent all the time. (M/n) really didn't like his attitude either. "Is Eren yours or Daryl's? Can you even keep him safe?" He flung his arm out to (M/n) and caught the small man by the throat with his hand, squeezing as he did.

Quicker than anyone has ever seen somebody move, (M/n) brought his leg up and kneed Shane in the stomach. He let go of (M/n)'s throat and heaved out a lung full of air before moving to attack. He froze when he was met with the sound of a guns safety being turned off and a gun muzzle being pressed to his forehead.

(M/n) smirked. "Wanna test that gun theory?" He asked, then he kicked Shane again before lowering the gun and tucking it back safely into his belt. "Fuck off."

Daryl stormed forwards only to be held back by Rick. "You'd best let me go." He growled out.

Rick looked over at (M/n) before he slowly let Daryl go. Daryl rushed forward and tugged (M/n) behind him. Shane stood up and stormed off again.

"Wait.... Eren? He's here?" Daryl asked his husband as he turned around. (M/n) nodded, and Amy stepped forward with the little bundle of joy in her arms.

Daryl slowly approached the two in shock. He reached for his son just as Eren saw him. He reached for his father, tears filling his eyes. Daryl lifted him up and cradled his boy up in his arms. A small smile tugged at (M/n)'s lips as he watched Eren reach up and grip onto his father's shirt for dear life. "Dad!Dad!" Eren has always had problems speaking. He had problems pronouncing words, but he got his point across, and they loved him, speech impediment or not. That's why he barely spoke and was so quiet.

Daryl stiffened up when he noticed that the whole group was watching him. He cleared his throat and re-positioned Eren, so he was gripping onto Daryl's pant leg. He moved back to (M/n), who grabbed Eren's hand.

Daryl grabbed (M/n)'s other hand and began to lead them back to camp. "Merle! Got us some squirrels! And guess who's here?" (M/n)'s mouth hung open. 'Merle is here?' (M/n)'s brain questioned. He hadn't seen or heard of him being here.

"Hey, Daryl! Wait up!" Rick called after them. "There was a problem in Atlanta."

Daryl stopped and turned back towards Rick. "He dead?" He asked. (M/n) turned, too. 'What happened to Merle?'

Rick didn't even hesitate to answer. "We don't know."

Anger rolled off of Daryl like lava. "You don't know? You don't know?! Either he is, or he ain't!"

T-Dog came closer to the three as Rick spoke up again. "He was a danger to us all. He attacked me, and I cuffed him to a pipe on the roof."

"And you didn't think to use a key to release him?" Daryl asked with pain laced in his voice.

T-Dog stepped forward and spoke up. "I had the key, but I dropped it down a drain. It's my fault."

Daryl let out a snarl, handed Eren to his husband, and stomped away. (M/n) stared after him.

Rick followed after the angry redneck, and the group followed after Rick. Rick stopped Daryl by the RV and started talking again. (M/n) jogged over to them and stood slightly behind Daryl.

"I'm going back into the city. We can help you get Merle. I dropped a bag or guns in the street, too. We'll need those also." (M/n) caught the end of the conversation between them.

Shane stormed over. "We can't risk people to go look for Dixon's douche bag of a brother!"

"Hey! You best choose your words wisely." Daryl warned.

Shane paused like he was contemplating. "No, I did. Douche bag's what I meant."

After a while, Daryl, Rick, Glenn, and T-Dog were ready to leave for Atlantis. Eren was in the RV, laying down having his nap. (M/n) was talking to Daryl over by the deli truck they were gonna take. "Please come back safely." He says as Daryl tugged him close.

His arms wrapped around Daryl's neck as he pecked his lips. Daryl smiled down at him. "I ain't gonna leave you and Eren just after I just got ya back. I'll be back." He spoke quietly so only (M/n) could hear him. The younger male smiled brightly up at him.

"You an' Eren are meh everythin'." He whispered, his drawl thick.

(M/n)'s eyes met Daryl's, (e/c) met steel blue, and smiled. "Me too."

Daryl let out a chuckle. "Love ya." He kissed (M/n) again before saying he would be back. Rick and the others got into the truck and waited patiently for Daryl.

He kissed his smaller husband once more and backed up. He jumped into the back of the truck and looked down at (M/n). "Love ya." He told him again. (M/n) grinned. "I love you too."

Daryl shut the back door, and off they went. (M/n) smiled sadly after them. 'He better bring Merle back safely.' He thought.

(M/n) turned and walked back to the RV. He needed to be away from Shane and the others and closer to the boy who looked so much like Daryl. He was so glad that Daryl was here. He didn't know what he would do if he hadn't been able to find him.

......

(M/n) loved everyone in the group. Well, everyone minus Shane, that is.

The young male was about to walk into the RV when a hand clamped over his mouth and dragged him off behind the RV and towards the woods. (M/n) kicked and struggled to get free.

A few seconds later, he was thrown onto the forest floor. He looked up into the eyes of one pissed off Shane. "What the hell are you doing?!" he hissed.

Shane smirked and walked closer to his fallen form. "Teaching a boy how to behave. You and your redneck husband are getting on my nerves. You need to be punished." He pinned (M/n) to the ground.

"Lori ditched me for Rick. I'm a man." He licked the pinned males cheek. "I need to get off every once in a while. Even if you are a boy. It'll just be like fucking a chick in the ass. Nice and tight." (M/n)'s eyes widened in fear.

"No! Get off me!"

Shane pinned his hands above his head with one hand and began to feel the younger man up. His lips crashed into (M/n)'s, their teeth clanking together.

Afterwards, he was left on the ground, naked and curled in a ball. Shane stood above him buckling his belt. He knelt down and whispered in the poor males ear. "Was I as big as Daryl? You did cum a few times. I was balls deep inside of you. Me stroking you cock as I pumped. You were so tight." He reached down and gripped (M/n) length.

...

(M/n) woke with a start. It was just a dream. He let out a sigh. 'Why the hell did I to dream that? What the hell is wrong with my brain? God I hope I never have that again. I hate Shane. I hate him so much.'

He looked over to the table and saw his son with his arms around Amy's legs. The sun was high up in the sky. 'Must be around noon.' He stood up and a let out a smile as he walked over to Amy and his son.