Prologue

I could only stare the man down as he leveled the barel of his gun to my forehead, the muzzle pressing uncomfortably into my flesh. His face was covered in dirt and grime. To be honest, he didn't look too good. He had a crazed look to his eyes, and he was shaking.

He wouldn't listen to me. No matter what I said to him, it didn't matter. To him, I was just a lone wanderer, a slut who could be toyed with for his own sick desire. He thought I was alone in this store. Oh boy, was he wrong. Not only was my son with me, but my husband was as well.

This man had no idea what was coming for him.

A small Supply run for Alexandria turned from being harmless, to not so harmless. Damn. I hate when Daryl ended up being right. Now I owed Eren and Carl some chocolate from the pantry.

I watched as the man's lips moved, trying to get me to drop my weapon and get on the floor so he could have me satisfy his needs. He was disgusting.

He had long shaggy brown hair and green, crazed eyes. What confused me, though, was the 'W' carved in his forehead. He must have had something to do with that walker I saw. It had a 'W' on its forehead, too.

This man was going to pay. My son snuck up behind him as the man started to undo his belt with his right hand. I didn't even flinch when the shot went off, and his blood splattered my face.

My son rushed over to me and was checking me over for an injury as my husband came into the shop doors right behind him. Yeah. When I had these two here, I didn't need to worry.

Nobody fucks with (Y/n) Dixon.