Shane

Chapter 2- Shane

Warning: Harsh words to homosexuals are used. You probably should not be reading this if you do. It is a gay love story. The pic is Eren.(Best I could find that matched his description)

(M/n) sat by the fire pit the next morning and watched as Eren drank from a cup filled with water. Rick and Glenn went to go get his jeep, saying it was best if they did it and he stayed in camp for his child's sake.

Someone cleared their throat and (M/n) looked up into muddy brown eyes. This man, if he remembered correctly, was Shane. His eyes were dark and filled with anger. (M/n) had made a mental note to stay away from him. His brown orbs screamed 'Trouble'.

He looked down at (M/n)'s son before looking back at him. (M/n) stared down at his ring finger and stared at the silver band as Shane spoke. "What's with that? You married or something?"

(M/n) scuffed. "Or something." He stated simply and Shane huffed then snorted.

"Who would say yes to the likes of you? Look at you. Your all skinny and covered in tatts. No woman would marry a man who is too weak to protect her. I bet that's why she ain't here. You couldn't protect her." He spit out and glared at the smaller man.

"It doesn't take looks and muscle to make a real man." (M/n) answered with a smug smirk on his lips as he met Shane's eyes. Oh if Shane found out he could also biologically be a girl if he truly wanted to, he would have a field day. But (M/n) wanted to be seen as a male, like he and his husband viewed himself as. It's not like anyone could actually tell he was a hermaphrodite. All of his girly parts were on the inside. He just had more girlish features, than manly features. Quite a few men look more feminine than manly now-a-days.

Shane growled. "A real man wouldn't let the mother of their child be out there all alone. You couldn't protect her."

(M/n) stared up at him blankly. The people around the fire pit was once again silent. Amy finally spoke up.

"Shane!" She hissed. (M/n) just held up a hand to her and looked at Shane with a blank stare.

"Maybe the reason I couldn't protect her, is because he can look after himself."

Amy let out a squeal and Lori smiled at the young man's comment. (M/n) handed Eren over to Amy quietly and looked back up at Shane's shocked expression that quickly changed to disgust.

"Well fuck. We don't just have a weak emo kid. We have a faggot with a bastard child who probably isn't even his."

Once those word were out of Shane's mouth he was sent flat on his ass rubbing his jaw. He looked up at (M/n) in astonishment. "Say what ever the hell you want about me. But if you call my son a bastard child ever again, I'll rip out your heart and feed it to the walkers! Now stop swearing in front of my son!" (M/n) growled, his eyes blazing.

Shane stood up quickly and reared his fist back to punch (M/n) in return. Just then Rick and Glenn pulled up in (M/n)'s jeep and Rick shouted at Shane.

"Enough Shane!"

Shane growled and stomped off towards the quarry. Tears stung in (M/n)'s eyes as he shook his fist in pain. Amy walked up to him along with Rick, Glenn and Lori. Amy gently took his hand in her smaller ones.

"Looks like you broke it." Amy mumbled with a chuckle. "You sure showed Shane."

"Papa?" Eren asked quietly as he tugged on his parents sleeve. He was a fairly quiet child for his age and rarely misbehaved.

"I'm alright baby."

Amy and Glenn helped clean and wrap up (M/n)'s hand as Lori told Rick what happened. He shook his head in disappointment and stared off where his best friend had disappeared to. "I'll go talk to him." He told Lori and then turned to (M/n). "I'm sorry, (M/n), Eren." Then he took off after Shane.

Three hours later it was about ten in the morning. (M/n) and Eren had played with Carl and Sophia for the last two hours, and Carl really enjoyed their company. (M/n) had quickly became best friends with Carl. He had a thing with kids. They were playing tag when he lost sight of the three. Suddenly screams from the children could be heard as everyone rushed toward their shouts of fear.

When (M/n) got there, he saw a walker gnawing on the body of a deer that had arrows sticking out of its hip. He pushed the kids behind him and unsheathed his knife. He was about to take it down when Rick, T-Dog, and Shane started beating on it without any luck. (M/n) sweat dropped at them and slowly shook his head. Dale sliced off its head and started scolding at the men about destroying the head to kill the walkers.

The  brush off to the side rustled as (M/n) was checking on Eren who was with Amy, Lori and Carl, at the back of the group. He didn't pay any attention as he fussed over Amy and Eren asking if either were hurt. (M/n) really cared about Amy and his child.

"(M/n)?" A deep, thick accented voice asked from where the rest of the group was. (M/n)'s body froze in the middle of the sentence he was saying as the group went silent. They seemed to do that a lot around him. The group moved out of the way as (Y/n) slowly turned around.

(M/n)'s eyes filled with tears as he threw himself at the man who had spoken to him. The man dropped his hunting weapon and fell to his knees. (M/n) went down with him and sobbed into his dirty, sweaty shirt. "I thought I'd never see you again." He whispered into (M/n)'s soft hair and buried his face into his neck.

The moment was ruined when Shane bursts out laughing. "No fucking way! Who would have known that Daryl Dixon is a gay faggot!"