Reunion Worth the Wait

Chapter 8- Reunion Worth the Wait

Warning: 75% Smut

(M/n) laid in the bed that Daryl had brought him to. He had taken a shower and felt thoroughly clean for the first time in weeks. He was finally able to relax and was regaining his strength slowly. Daryl had kissed him nonstop for about 5 minutes before he left. He came back with a plate of food in one hand and Eren in his other arm. Daryl tried to stay after he gave (M/n) both the food and their child, but one look from (M/n) told him to go eat with the others and find out what was going on. Though reluctantly, Daryl left him with their son to go eat and see what was going on. (M/n) could hear the laughter from the room and smiled softly. He was glad everyone was enjoying themselves. He smiled as he shared his food with his son. He explained to him that his mommy was fine and wasn't going anywhere.

(M/n) slowly ate the rest of his food while softly talking to Eren. Around thirty minutes after Daryl had left, there was a soft knock at the door. He glanced up and told who ever it was that the door was open.

The door cracked open a bit and Carl peeked his head in. (M/n) smiled warmly at him. "Come on in buddy."

Carl smiled widely and came into the room, shutting the door behind him. He rushed over to the bed and climbed up and sat next to his two friends, working his way under the covers as (M/n) lifted them and invited him in. He sat next to Eren who immediately grabbed Carl's hand.

"I finished early and mom said I could come see you guys when I was done with dinner." He leaned over and buried his face into (M/n)'s chest. "I am so glad you are okay!" He wrapped his arms around the older male and let the tears go. (M/n) gently set his plate down on the bedside table and hugged the boy back. He placed his head on top of Carl's and smiled as he closed his eyes.

"I'm going to be just fine. Nothing to worry about. I ain't going anywhere. I won't leave you or Eren." (M/n) ran his hand through Carl's soft hair while he other brought him closer to his body.

Carl lifts his head and sniffles. He looked down at Eren, who had grabbed Carl's shirt in his fists and looked up at Carl with tears in his eyes, as if he was begging Carl not to cry.

Carl gave a wet laugh and hugged the smaller boy closer and (M/n) watched as Eren wrapped his arms around Carl's neck.

(M/n) chuckled as he watched the boys have their moment. "Looks like you have a boyfriend, buddy." Carl's smile widened and he blushed as he hid his face in Eren's neck.

"You'll never leave us, right?" He asked so softly that (M/n) could barely hear him. His face softened up even more.

(M/n) brought the two boys closer to his chest and nodded. "Never."

(M/n) moved to lay down completely and brought the boys with him. He turned on his side, Carl nuzzled into his chest with Eren in between them both. The door opens again and he glanced over to it and smiled at Lori as she entered, looking for Carl no doubt.

"Have you seen Carl? He was supposed to come see you..." She trailed off as she saw him in his arms. He had fallen asleep. She smiled softly at him and (M/n) chuckled. Lori walked on in and smiled as she picked him up. (m/n) helped her by gently prying Eren from Carl's grasp. Lori let out a soft laugh as he clung to the smaller boy.

"They are really attached to each other." Lori commented and (M/n) smiled.

"They sure are."

Lori smiled and started to leave the room. "I'll be right back." She left with Carl as she smiled.

Not five minutes later, she was back. "I'll take Eren for the night if you want to catch up with Daryl." Lori said as she sat by (M/n)'s side.

"Thank you Lori. For everything."