+ one shot: stella, claudia, esme, klara, gianna and the boys

[ let's call up max, rafa + álvaro to their teams, shall we? ;) this is for anyone who's read my other books. i just haaaad to write this one after remembering that germany were playing both spain AND brazil and all my oc's could finally all be written about together! the matches were so convenient! x] [this one's SO long]

march 2018

IT WAS A FAMILIAR POSITION that they were in, with Stella's head dropped onto Julian's shoulders as they patiently waited for the plane to descend into Düsseldorf. Kevin sat in the seat across them, one leg folded up over his other as he read a magazine.

It was a sunny Tuesday in Germany and in 3 days, the boys would be playing against a very strong team- Spain. It was a friendly, like the friendly against England just almost exactly a year earlier, but friendlies were never friendly. However, the World Cup was looming closer and closer so they imagined no one would play vicious in fear for themselves and the other players because you wouldn't wish for even your worst rivals to miss out on the World Cup.

"I'm so excited to see everyone again," she mumbled, having just woken up from a short nap. It was only about an hour from Paris to Düsseldorf.

"Max and Leon texted me earlier. They said that they look forward to seeing you and that their girlfriends can't wait to see you either tomorrow," Julian informed her, "But mum, dad and Pat are so excited."

"I can't believe it's been so long since we saw them! Christmas, was it?" Stella commented incredulously. The Draxlers and the Greaves all spent Christmas together at the Greaves mansion outside of Paris and it was such a lovely time.

Julian tilted his head to look at her and in turn she did to. He leant down and placed a chaste kiss on her lips, "Have I told you how happy I am that you get along with them?"

Kevin made a grunt of displeasure as Stella proceeded to giggle and reconnect their lips. She lifted a hand and flipped him the bird.

"Just cause you're not getting any since Iz's been gone for a few weeks," Stella cackled after she pulled from Julian.

"She comes on Monday," he winked cheekily, causing the two to crinkle their faces.

"Kevin and I make love a lot — four or five times a week!" Stella mocked, reciting from an article from January of that year, "You two are such rabbits."

"Don't pretend you two are any different!" Kevin accused, "I bet you'll try tonight in his childhood be-"

"Let's stop talking about our sex lives!" Julian cut in loudly, "I think we're about to land."

-

"Stella!" two boys called out her name and bounded over. The taller one reached her first because of his long legs.

"It's so good to see you again!" Leon grinned, "Presents this time?"

Stella chuckled, "Not this time, sorry, but next time you're in Paris, give me a call and you can have whatever."

Last time Max and Leon were in Paris, Stella treated them to many garments from the Von Greaves shop.

Max nudged past Leon and gave her a hug. Julian already left elsewhere to greet his other teammates, "Clauds and Esme are so excited to see you."

"I know and I feel the same! It's been forever," Stella replied. Over the past few Germany matches and when Leon and Max would bring their girlfriends to Paris, Stella, Esme and Claudia formed a good friendship. It seemed that they had the same interests, with German football players as one of them, obviously.