vingt-hiut : date day

a/n : guys, this story is so close in coming to an end :(

april fifth | paris, france

THE MORNING AFTER started similarly to the morning previous, except they were under Julian's sheets rather than hers. She went to his house after the shoot, where they did not all collectively have dinner. Hailey, Bella and Sofia had invited her to dinner, but she really just wanted nothing more than to spend time with her man, who she hadn't been with as much as she would have liked due to the fact that they had a break for a week or so. She was probably being overdramatic- no, she was being overdramatic, but she didn't care. They ordered some unhealthy take-away and watched movies and shows cuddled up in his bed.

"Good morning, lovely," he had croaked in his morning voice once she woke up. This time, it was him who awoke earlier, "Sleep well?"

"With you? Always," she murmured, her eyes still closed.

Julian put down his phone and slid from his propped up angle against the headboard. His other hand left her head where he had been stroking her hair comfortingly ever since she stirred. He immediately returned to his sleeping position where his arms were wrapped around her waist, and his head just behind hers.

"Like this?" he inquired cheekily, "Let's have a lie in and cuddle again? I have a day off."

"Me too," she said as excitedly as her morning tone could allow, "We haven't both been free the entire day in ages. I can put down designing for a day."

"Today's going to be perfect. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between," he smiled softly, squeezing her waist which was covered in one of his tops. She had a pyjama pair at his apartment, but she liked sleeping in just his tops better.

Breakfast was nothing special at all, but it was perfect to them. They ate cereal on the couch, with their favourite sitcom Modern Family playing in front of them.

"What should we do after?" Julian hummed.

"Well, we could take a walk- maybe visit the Luxembourg Gardens too. It's beautiful there. Then we could have lunch," she suggested, an almost pleading smile on her face.

"Sounds amazing," he nodded in agreement, "And you should take me to your favourite places- not the generic attractions,"

She grinned enthusiastically, happy with the idea, "I will. You've only been to the biggest tourist attractions. You'll fall in love with the city even more when I take you to my favourite spots. I know my way around, being Paris born and raised and all."

He squeezed her hand that he had been fiddling with for the past minute or so, "Good. I plan to stay here a while, so it's no good if I don't like the city now is it?"

They didn't immediately start visiting spots in the city after Julian's apartment. Instead, they first lounged at her apartment where she got ready in a quarter of an hour or so. It was warm, yet the breeze still cool seeing as it was April after all.

The car she chose to drive that day was her less-favoured Audi since she knew the paps memorised the look and plate number of her Range Rover. There weren't really too many matte black Range Rovers driving around Paris.

"First stop?" he inquired.

"A bridge," she watched as his eyebrows rose, "No, we're not love-locking. I don't think that's something you just spring up on someone. It's just a really beautiful bridge and the placed around it are so cute."

Julian chortled, "I mean if you did spring it on me, i'd still do it with you."

She playfully glared at him through the overhead mirror, "Draxler, you're going to make me crash the car."