vingt : germany

| somewhere in the sky

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" Julian's head was dropped on her shoulders as he watched the match on his laptop screen. You'd think footballers wouldn't have any homework other than to improve themselves day by day, but the national team were all ordered to watch and examine the way England played. What for, though? Credentials? It was only a friendly.

"I'm excited to go back to Germany," she answered, "And to meet the national team. Uncle Anton is so jealous."

Julian grinned, "I love that your family are such big Die Mannschaft supporters."

"Does it boost your ego?" she mocked, "But i'm nervous about meeting your family, Jule."

Julian squeezed her hand, "Don't be. They'll love you, I promise. If worse comes to worse, they'd respect that i'm dating you, and that nothing can change the fact that I like you very much."

This immediately put a smile on Stella's face and the girl sighed dreamily, going back to reading some emails, while simultaneously designing some pieces for her Chanel collection in a notebook. She'd been working non-stop for the days she's known about it in order to get it done as quickly as possible so manufacturing and shoots could be done earlier. It was maybe 8% completed already, which was amazing for only a few days work.

They were flying to Dortmund on the company's private jet. Frankly, the two of them, and Kevin, were not so keen about six hour flight journeys or stop-over trains when they could take a direct jet instead that would cut down travelling time to an hour. After the match against England, Stella would fly straight to Milan for a cover shoot and interview at a magazine and Julian had an away match in Azerbaijan.

Also, Kevin had gotten a call-up to the national team due to Marc-André being sick. The plan was that Manuel was to play the match against England, and Kevin and Bernd had one half each in the Azerbaijan away match. He was sleeping away happily a few seats from them which baffled the two; how could someone sleep so quickly on a one hour flight?

Soon enough, the pilot spoke over the telecom asking them to prepare for landing. Julian closed his laptop and slid it into the bag, fastening his seatbelt after. Stella did the same after waking up the groggy Kevin. It was only about twenty past 10 in the morning, which was perfect since Die Mannschaft were all to meet at Dortmund Airport at 11 so they could ride the team bus to the hotel. Even the Dortmund-based players had to come out to the airport.

Because of this, Stella would have to take a taxi to her hotel, which was different to the team's hotel, alone. There were no rooms left in the hotel the team were staying in, so she had to book elsewhere. She figured she didn't need to bring security with her, or need the team's security since Dortmund wasn't a great big city and she wasn't to walk around on her own anyway. Her place of stay didn't matter too much, since she was to see Jule and the team for lunch before the team had some light evening training. It was still only two days before the match anyway.

"Who am I meeting today again?" she asked, trying to recall some names. You'd think she'd know the names of the WAGs of her favourite national team, but most names completely slipped from her mind, "Lisa Müller and who else?"

"Lisa, Cathy, Scarlett, Ann-Kathrin and Sarah off the top of my head. Not too many WAGs are coming, I don't think. Mostly just Dortmund and Bayern WAGs," he explained.

"It's still weird to think of you as a WAG," Kevin chimed from his seat.

Julian laughed and slid an arm around her, "You better get used to it, Kev."