sept : villas

yooo this boy keeps doing things to eff me right up

yooo this boy keeps doing things to eff me right up. here's another update because julian fucking draxler is so goddamn adorable like look at that photo oh my heart

| paris, france

IT WAS JULIAN WHO BROKE the innocent kiss first, his hands slipping from her waist, his foot taking a step back, and his mouth dry of any words, "Stel-"

"Estella! Darling," her mother's voice ran out through the room as the designer strutted into the room in her own heels, "My gosh, you look beautiful!"

Julian almost choked in the awkward situation and stepped away from the girl. What would have happened had he not pulled away at that exact moment?

Stella too had to cough to regain her statue as her mother greeted her with kisses on both cheeks, "Thank you, Mother."

Serena placed her hands on her lips and tutted, "As beautiful as you look, i'm still disappointed that you have chosen not to wear one of my designs!"

The blonde rolled her eyes, "I wore a Von Greaves dress to the last Brit Awards!"

"Whatever, whatever," Serena waved her away and turned her cunning smirk to Julian, "And who might this be?"

"Oh Mother, this is Julian Draxler. He's Serge's new teammate," Stella introduced.

Julian shook her slender hand carefully, as the fashion designer realised something, "Oh I know you!" Serena clicked her fingers in recall, "You're in the German National Team, no? My brother adores you and your teammates! Stella, you simply must bring him to the villa for your Uncle Anton's 54th birthday tomorrow."

"To the what for the what?" Stella frowned.

"Oh goodness, Estella! Do you forget every year that we gather at the villa to celebrate your Uncle's birthday with your cousins?" Serena huffed, "Be there at 1 o'clock sharp tomorrow, or I swear, Estella."

"Oh fine, Mother," the blonde huffed as Gail took some measurements and photographed her in the stunning Paolo Sebastian piece.

"Julian, darling, are you available tomorrow at 1? My brother and his sons would love to have you celebrate with us" Serena cooed at the midfielder, who was still definitely not recovered from the situation that had happened.

"Mother," Stella said sharply in trying not to rope Julian into all these things.

"Erm, I have morning training until 11, so i'll probably be able to come," Julian said awkwardly, not knowing what else to say to the intimidating woman.

-

sixteenth | paris, france

The villa in the outskirts of the city was more a family holiday home, where everyone had a key and could just go there to relax with it's large swimming pool, back garden, jacuzzi, gaming room and cinema. Oddly, the Greaves all had a family group chat in which you had to message in if you were occupying the villa.