treize : a day in the life

[ a part of this book is inspired by bella hadid's 24h of fashion week filmed with vogue and also gigi hadid's version ]

march eight | paris, france

832,729 likesstellagreaves 💙

832,729 likes
stellagreaves 💙

-

STELLA HAD BEEN SNAPCHATTING her lounging around after walking her first show of the day, Givenchy, in the morning when the doorbell had rung. The doorman had appeared with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Under any other circumstances, it would have been weird but she was used to flowers being sent over from people and brands.

"Miss Stella, someone from the flower shop dropped these off saying that was ordered in yesterday to come today and that the note was pre-written yesterday," he chanted everything he could remember he was meant to tell.

Stella took the roses from Axel's hands, "Thank you Axel!"

After shutting the door, she placed the flower in the vase and took off the folding note that was taped to the stems.

go on a date with me? :)

The note brought the biggest of grins to her face and she felt that giddy, school-girl feeling in her again. Julian was in Barcelona and was yet to play his match, so he must have written the note and ordered the flowers the day before, right after she had kicked him out and right before his flight to Spain. Her immediate thought was what a cheeky little shit.

"Who are the flowers from?" Gina peeked to look at the note, but Stella concealed it in her chest.

"They're from Von Greaves. You can't look at the note, there's something top secret," Stella squeaked.

Gina simply shrugged and threw herself on the couch. She was back in Paris for a week or two having claimed that 'my mother will disown me and cut off my card if i don't attend her dog's birthday party'. It worked in Stella's favour too since she was able to drag her best friend as a plus one to the Celine and Balenciaga shows the day after Julian's match. Theo was unable to come too since he was doing some business at his father's multi-million dollar company.

Stella, still giddy and flustered, clicked on the Messenger app, which was the only way to contact Julian. She prayed that he was somewhere with wifi.

-

Estella Greaves
[media attached] jule these flowers are gorgeous!

Julian Draxler
what? i didn't send you flowers?? do i have competition?

Estella Greaves
really? what the fuck? are you being serious