vingt-sept : bed cuddles and shoots

[ yeah, it's weird but neels visser exists in this story even though he's basically cast as giovanni haha. also this is a filler chapter ]

april fourth | paris, france

STELLA GREAVES TO FEATURE IN CHANEL'S LATEST CAMPAIGN

It was confirmed by Chanel's official Instagram page that the 23 year old French supermodel is to be featured in Chanel's newest campaign. It bears resemblance to TOMMYXGIGI as it's to be known as STELLA X CHANEL. The two girls are both 'it-girls' of the brands they have collaborated with.

The model enjoys a strong relationship with Chanel's creative director and head designer Karl Lagerfeld, who Greaves's mother, Serena Greaves, has been friends with for years. Greaves used to feature for Chanel ads frequently from the age of 15, but halted her relationship with the brand, as well as her modelling career in the year of 2014 to focus on her final year of college at ESMOD Paris.

It's been understood that the collection is already halfway designed, with production to be underway before the end of the month and the campaign ads to be finished before Paris Fashion Week in September of 2017.

-

STELLA ROLLED OVER onto her side and groaned lightly. She wasn't hammered with alcohol- just battered due to the copious amount of physical things she had done the night before. The time was around half 8, as her phone blared out.

She had so many notifications, which wasn't unusual of course, but there were a lot of congratulation messages from those who weren't at the party. Chanel's Instagram confirmed the news around midnight in Paris, but only early evening in the states. She responded to a few, namely Gigi and Anwar, as well as Kendall and the Smiths.

"It's so early," Julian grumbled from beside her. This made her jump a little.

"You scared me," she chuckled quietly, "And it's half eight, love."

Neither were hungover, which was surprising. When did Stella Greaves ever come home from a party, especially one she had held, not smashed? When she met Julian Draxler, that's when. He didn't drink a lot ever, his demanding career forced him not to. With training basically every day, he couldn't afford to be drunk in the morning.

"Training's at 12," he murmured, wrapping his strong arms around her body and pulling her closer, "Let's cuddle."

It wasn't a suggestion- more a demand as he tucked his head into the crook of her neck. She wanted to 'awh' at his cuteness, but bit her tongue back. He'd probably be all pouty if she had.

He didn't stay still for long though, and in a moment, he was pressing cute little kisses onto her neck. She giggled, running her hands through his soft hair, "Jule!"

"Hm?" he mumbled against her skin, sending vibrations through her body, "Love you, schatz."

"I love you," she responded merrily.

His lids opened to reveal his dark eyes. The corners of his mouth were turned upwards, "I like saying it, and i like hearing it too."

"You're so sweet," she hummed, "Je t'aime, ich liebe, te amo."

His eyes were closed again, but a smug smile graced his face.

-