Chapter 1

Brian's POV

"I'm here to start the party!" I shout in a deep voice, masking my true identity before karate kicking open the kitchen door.

"That fufu lame shit ain't wid it" I say, pumping my fist into the air five times.

"Shots fired." I whisper, whilst making a gun gesture with my hand.

"The fuck?" An Asian looking boy says. He seems to have a girl hiding behind him.

I catch a glimpse of her face, no it can't be her.

"Aquanetta?" I ask, slowly.

"Oh shit." She says, looking worried.

"Girl, is that you?" I say, in my normal voice.

"Yeah it's me. I'm not who I used to be though. Brian please leave." She says as she stands up and holds onto the Asians hand.

"Aqua, no I need you." I plead.

"I'm not aqua anymore. I'm ruby, I left Aquanetta behind me, like I left you." She said in a serious tone.

"Um, what's going on?" The Asian boy asked Aquanetta.

What was she doing with him? He had fucking skinny jeans on, what had happened to her?

"I'll explain when he's left." She said quietly.

"Girl, this Asian mother fucker ain't shit on me! I love you babe." I shouted.

Before I knew it the Asian punched me in the jaw and I fell back against the oven.

"I'm not fucking Asian." He said, looking straight into my eyes before he kicked me in the balls.

"Oh shit man." I yelled before running out. "I'll be back aqua!" I managed to get out before I collapsed on the door step.