Chapter 10 Drama

We exchanged good nights and he left for his room with the other box. Hell, it was unwrapped! I called him back and then quickly wrapped it back with the now-crinkled gift wrap paper. The wrapping paper was beautiful with colorful circles and stripes on it. I have to say George's got a nice taste. Then we wished each other again and he left. I changed into my night dress and sat on the bed, holding MY That Moment. I finally had it! I hugged the box, and smiled as big as I could. After five minutes or so, I switched off the light and went to sleep, still hugging the box. Crazy, I know. After sometime, some noise woke me up. At first I thought it's some supernatural being roaming in my room, tripping over things in the dark. But then I realized the sounds were coming from the living room. I got off the bed and rushed down; hope Geo is all right, dad's anger....

When I reached down, I found dad yelling at George.

"You knew how special it was to me didn't you?"

 "D-dad I-"

"Don't say a word. And no need of this," he said, holding out the glass model. "Keep it to yourself, it'll remind you of your mistake, so you don't something like that again". He glanced at me once and rushed off to his room. Mom just looked down, and then followed him. She must be having a hard time trying to calm him down all the time.

Tired of the drama.I towed George to my room, and made him sit on the bed, trying to comfort him. I was sick of everything going around in home everyday. But I never expected dad to yell at Geo, that was a total surprise.

"Are you all right?" I ssked him, concerned.

"Yes," he smiled. Now he really needs some mental treatment. "At least I could defend my sister, even if it's late." Idiot. I heaved a sigh, a sigh witnessing his stupidity.

"Okay, now go and sleep. I have school, and you have to go college tomorrow, no more bunking."

"Hey I didn't bunk. I miss my lectures for my lil' miss, and she frames me for bunking", he complained, acting to be angry like a little kid, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Okay baba, sorry. But sleep. We both need it", I pushed him off.

"Okay, good night", he smiled.

"Good night, finally," I laughed, n he left for his room. But I sat there, unmoved, until I heard him lock his door.

Too much to handle. I layed on my bed, trying to push out all the drama off my mind, and started thinking about how would it be like living with the boys, and fell asleep after some time.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I know it was a very small chapter, but this is how it was supposed to be. Keep reading, voting, and ask others to try my fanfic please :)