Chapter 9 Siblings Day Out

He told me get ready quickly, because he was going to take me somewhere. On asking where, he again flashed his smirk and pushed me into the bathroom, and left the room, locking it behind me. I had a quick shower and changed into my pretty floral dress with a white jacket and black stockings; I loved wearing my dresses like this. Then I took my red sling bag and went downstairs to see Geo all ready, reminding me of fetus Niall- in his beige chinos with a red body-hugging polo t-shirt teamed with his favorite brown leather jacket. He won this in a bet with dad; he wanted to get that jacket for so long; he was so happy when he finally got that. I went up to him and gestured him that I'm ready, almost tripping over my own feet. He looked at my feet and made a face- I was wearing my black studded converse. Now I'm a rebel, I'm not going to follow all the fashion rules. Experts say socks and sandal together are a disaster, but personally, I think if there's a good match, I might wear it. Coming out of my fashion thoughts, I gave him a 'so what' look and asked him where are we going. He just said, "lets see".

                                        He took me out to a beautiful park, where we first walked a bit, talking about how we used to fight over who's mom-dad's favorite. But now we knew the answer. I tried not to let the disappointment come on my face, but I guess it was too late. George saw the slight sorrow in my expression and changed the topic to what kind of boys I like. Now that's stupid.

"I hate boys."

"Seriously?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah, I mean, until you're not Niall Horan, or Louis Tomlinson, or Liam Payne or Zayn Malik or Harry Styles. I hate boys unless then. Or if you're a true boy Directioner, then it's fine too."

He almost burst out laughing, but controlled himself because of where we were. "You seriously said that? I can't believe you, you are too obsessed", he said laughing. Jerk, I'm not obsessed, I'm dedicated. I need to make him see This Is Us.

                                          I kept walking without uttering a word, because if I did now, either I'll be talking about the lads- at which he'll be laughing- or I'll fight with him. He didn't say anyhting either- good boy! After a while, he got hold of my hand and pulled me to sit on a bench. People were staring at us, as if we had committed a murder.

"Stop it, behave properly, everyone's looking at us", I said under my breath.

"Hahaha don't care, they are dumbasses". Actually he was true, can't a boy and girl be together, just as friends or brother-sister, like us?

                                         The bench was in front of the small lake situated in the park. I kept staring at the water, feeling very peaceful in the arms of nature. The silence, except the sound of water- which was good too- was very relaxing. Suddenly, George put his arms around my shoulder, first scaring me- I was lost in the serenity-, then surprising me. This is my brother, right?

                                         As it grew dark, we left the park and he took me to a restaurant. I stopped at the entrance and looked at him from head to toe. He gave an amused look.

"What?"

"You are Geo right?"

"No I'm not", he grinned.

"Where have you held my brother captive?"

"In your boys' tour bus", he laughed.

"I'm jealous", I said, faking a cough.

"Now shut up and come with me", he said, pulling me inside the restaurant. He led me to a table situated in the garden. It seemed more like a date than brother-sister time.

"We are siblings right?"

"No, you are my granny whom I brought here for a date."

"Idiot", I muttered under my breath.

"You said something?"

"Uh no, nothing, just talking to myself". He gave me a 'you are such a weirdo' look. Thank God a waiter came to ask for our orders, saving me from any other speculations of being crazy and stupid.

"What wold you like sir?" Wow, manners. George definitely needs to learn from him.

"Umm.... I'd take spaghetti. What about you idiot- I mean, Jenny?"

You had to do it. I gave him a sarcastic look and replied "same".

"Okay, then two spaghetti-es", he said with a smile. What more shocks am I gonna get today? Last time when we went out, he embarrassed all of us by spilling water on the owner of a food place because his soup was cold.

Someone kidnapped my brother.

                                         His giggle brought me back to this world, n I found him looking at me- or my expressions- the reason for his giggle. Why do you have to keep a look on my every move? As we waited for our meals to find their way to our table- and then stomach-, he started tapping the table with his fingers. And my smile almost ripped out of my face- he was tapping the beat of Rock Me. When he realised I was staring at him, he turned to look at me n almost fell of his chair- which was idiotic- because of my expression. Whale....anyone would get a shock to see someone staring at them this way. And I started laughing at the result. When our food came, I felt very excited, but in vain. Two reasons- I couldn't chew because my jaws hurt from laughing so much on George, and I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm never able to eat much, no matter how much I want to eat it. Sometimes it made me doubt if I'm anorexic. I could eat only half off my plate, but Geo- he finished his' in minutes and ate the rest of my food. All I could do was stare at him and  wonder if he's got a stomach or a huge storage tank. After paying the bill- yes, he did pay- we walked back home as it wasn't much far away, talking rubbish with each other. This is how I love it with him, teasing each other and no jealousy or hurt.

                                      When we reached home, he sent me to my room and asked me to wait. Mom-dad still wren't home. After a few minutes, he returned with two gift-wrapped boxes in his hands. He handed me one and asked me to open it. On opening it, I almost teared up, but controlled myself. It was a same statuette as the one dad owned.

"I'm sorry J for not defending you last night, but I was too scared to speak anything, I-"

"I understand, but how can we give this to dad. He'll be mad on seeing me, that too with this", I said, knowing that if I went ot dad with this saying sorry, he'll get more angry and a volcanic eruption of words might happen.

"I'll take it", he said calmly, sighing.

"But-"

"I'll tell him it was my fault. He needs to know that you haven't done anything. Instead, you were helping me, like a good sister. And I'm sure, he'll love you after that", he smiled at me. Probably, I thought. I just nodded and asked the what's the other box for.

"Oh, this one, I'd totally forgotten about it", he said sheepishly. "Here, this one's for my very special and  the best sister in this world", he handed it out to me.

My face cheered up, but I couldn't smile much, my jaw hurt. "Why? You didn't need to do thi-"

"I needed to. Now open it", he commanded.

I did as he said and my jaw dropped on seeing what he had got me. He bought me That Moment. He bought me fucking That Moment!

"Even though I'd never go to that fancy big shop, but it's all right for you", he teased and continued blubbering. I managed out a smile, my heart almost tearing apart. Geo brought this? And I finally have it! I wasn't able to understand how to react. My heart prompted me to hug him and so I did. He was taken aback a bit by this and stopped talking, but then he hugged me back, tighter. That's what you call love and happiness.

Guys Jenny's dress is on the side :) N guys keep reading and voting n share it. School's starting from tomorrow, so Idk when I'll update next, but I'll try to do it soon.