||36||

August's POV

"So all she gotta do is shit da little pebbles out?"

"Well the process is so much more complex, but pretty much. It will be pretty painful for Loyalty, but just let her pass them herself."

Nodding, I rocked Layla to sleep.

Holding LaLa's hand as she slept, she squeeze it when she woke up. "August. Why does it hurt?" She whined, letting my hand go.

"Ion know baybeh. The docta' say ya 'posed ta' shit out some pebbles or what'eva."

Her eyes got big, "I have kidney stones?!" She asked holding ha stomach.

"Mhm. Just go to da bathroom."

Getting up, I chuckled at her little limp. After a few minutes, I heard her whimper. "I don't wanna push them out, it hurts!"

"You gotta, if ya want ya stomach ya stop hurting."

"It's hurting my booty though!"

Out of nowhere I heard LaLa yell like she was boutta get snatched by the boogie man. "Baabbyyyyyyy!" She yelled, while crying.

30 Long Minutes Later

Watching my poor baybeh sleeping in da passenger seat, she sniffled while reaching for something. Placing my hand in hers, she went to pull me closer but failed.

"Daddyyyy."

"Baybeh I'm driving."

"I wanna cuddle. My asshole hurts."

"Athhole athhole athhole!" Layla squealed, making me give LaLa a look.

"That's a bad word LayLay."

"Tay. Dorry."

"It's okay."

Pulling into the driveway, Layla started to whine for Loyalty. "Mommas booty hurts, so cmon." I said getting her outta the seat.

Layla sucked on her fingers while I carried her into the house. "PaPa."

"Yes Buttons?"

"M-Mommy hurt?"

"Right now yes, mommy is hurt. So you gotta be good, and nice to her okay?"

"Tay."

Putting her down, I went to help LaLa but noticed her laying on the living room floor. "Baybeh get up." I said chuckling at her helplessness.

"My tummy and bootyhole hurts." She said clinging to me, as I laid with her on the couch.

Massaging her stomach, she relaxed against me. "You wanna take ya medicine, cause you still sound congested."

"Nooo. Just lay with me, and rub me."

Looking down at her little pout, I pecked her lips. "My baybeh so pitiful right nah."

"I know. Massage my hole."

"Huh?"

"Pleaassseeeee." She whined all loud.

Guiding my hand into the back of her shorts, she pressed my finger against ha booty hole. "Ma Ma chill."

Once my finger touched the hole she let out a sigh of relief. "I will never rub yo bootyhole again Loyalty. Dis is a one time thing, deadass."

"Mmkay. This is how I know you love me."

"Yea, I do. More then anything on this earth besides my babygirl upstairs. Imma need sumn in return fa dis too."