||8||

August's POV

"Soooo. All of my ex's just so happened to be bloods, so I just affiliated myself since I was already around them. When I didn't have family, my gang had me so yea. I used to rob and kill, just like you. I will slice a bitch up in a second for mine, and that's why all of my tattoos are in red ink." She said.

"What dey call you?" I asked curiously.

"Pequeño diablo." She said.

"What's dat mean?" I asked.

"Lil devil." She said.

"Bruh I knew it was sumn bout you dat you wasn't tellin me. You a savage." I said chuckling.

"Sumn slight." She said.

Throwing up yet anotha gang sign, "Now you got comfortable huh?" I asked chuckling.

"Mhm. Now wh-" She was cut off by a soft knock on da doh.

Going to get it, whoever it was got yanked in tha doh. "I told yo ass it was on sight bitch. On da set!" LaLa said letting me know it was Vicky.

"I didn't even do nothing to yo wanna be blood ass." Vicky said taking punches to da face.

Pulling a gun outta da waistband of ha jeans, "Bitch I will air yo ass out right hea. Da only reason I haven't, is cause da doh opened." Loyalty yelled hitting ha wit da gun.

"Let me go and catch dis fair one." V said making me chuckle, cause I know she can't fight.

LaLa let her stand up, and squared up with ha like she was a nigga. "Don't let ya anger get da best of you baybeh." I said as dey started to scrap.

"Nah, fuck dat." LaLa said hitting Victori over and over again in da face.

"Wassup now hoe?! Boonk gang! Whole lotta gang shit!" She said stomping her face, which made me laugh and grab her.

Grabbing her gun off the table, where she sat it down she started shooting at her. Vicky got up, taking a bullet to the arm and leg.

Limping out crying, "You snitch and I'll find yo ass, on da mudafuckin set!" Loyalty yelled after her.

Holding her back against my front, "Calm down, she's gone." I said kissing ha cheek.

"I hate bitch's like her man." She said putting her gun back in ha waistband.

" She said putting her gun back in ha waistband

"Don't we all." I said waiting until she was completely calm, to let her go to close the door.

Since I was leaned against the counter, she jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist.

Her arms draped perfectly around my neck, "Baby." She said.

"Wassuh?" I asked looking in ha eyes, trying to ignore da pout she wore on ha face.