||24||

(A/N: You should definitely listen to the song, at the park part. I'll tell you when.)

Loyalty's POV

At The Meet And Greet

"Babe its Eric Bledsoe!" I said as he walked over.

"I see him LaLa." He said laughing at me.

"LaLa here come your favorite." PJ said pointing at Giannis who had something behind his back.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Something from the team." He said while handing me a jersey with lots of signatures.

"Signed by the team."

"Thank you G." I said while hugging him through the railing.

"No problem. I hope you and your family have a great time."

Walking away, I hugged August tighter than I ever have. "I appreciate everything you do for me."

Once the game started, I was locked in. "Let's go BUCKS!"

Closer To The End

"20 seconds left!"

As the clock ticked down, Giannis stole the ball going to slam it down.

"That's a dub bitches!" I yelled as we won.

"Bucks Nation!"

Taking my signed jersey, "Bye momma." I said as she went to leave with Donnie, and Passion.

"Loyalty can I talk to you outside?" My dad asked.

Nodding, I held August's hand as we went outside to the car. "Imma meet y'all at the house." Aug said, pecking my cheek.

Getting in the car with my dad, we sat in silence for a while. "Loyalty I'm sorry. I tried to be there for you, but your mom wouldn't let me. I know that's not the best excuse, but that's all I have. I love you, and I just really need you to know that. I know I wasn't there for you growing up, but I wanna be there for you now. Please." He said.