||1||

Dedicated to @spoiledbrxt

Sacred (sa·cred)

~ connected with God (or the gods) or dedicated to a religious purpose and so deserving veneration.

Yung's POV

"Can I get this in a five?" A luh girl asked pointing at the shoe she wanted.

"Yea, hol'up, I'a be right back." I said going to the back to get it.

"Aye Yung!" I heard my nigga Rakim say.

"Wazzam?" I asked holding the shoes in my hand

"You shoulda been gone." He said.

"Yea, I gotta get dis shoe ta somebody and I'm out." I said.

"Aight then fam." He said as I went out to give the girl the shoes she wanted.

"Thank you." She said smiling up at me.

"Your welcome love." I said clocking out.

"Alright then Yung!" Errbody yelled.

Throwing up the deuces, I made my way down the hall to get to my second job. I work three jobs, Champs, Lids, and occasionally at a tattoo shop just to pass the time.

Well since y'all reading, I might as well tell y'all about myself. My names August Alsina, but everybody calls me Yung, and I don't think anybody knows my real name. I even put Yung on my job applications. Um I'm bout 6'2 on a good day. I live in New 'Awlins with me myself, and I cause I don't have much of a family besides my brother Travis, his daughter Callie, my brother Melvin, Chandra and their three daughters..

I got a caramel complexion, with the best lips in da south. I'm 21, no kids, no relationship. I'm just chillin'.

My dream is to own my own tattoo shop. Art is a lifestyle for me, and that's how I express myself on the daily along with writing.

Walking into Lids, I took off my name tag from champs putting on the one for here. Doing my thing as usual, "Yung lemme get that hat right thea." A usual customer said pointing to the Lakers hat.

Grabbing it, I rung it up. "21 dollas and 46 cent." I said as he went through his wallet getting the money.

Handing me exact change, I put the hat in a bag for him. "Stay outta trouble old man." I said giving him the hat.