||25||

Yung's POV

Two Month's Later

As I finished a tattoo, I wiped it off with alcohol. "Aye Yung!" Trixie said, coming from the back room.

"Wassuh?"

"Ya wife is hea." She said.

"Tell ha to meet me in da office."

"Okay."

Getting da money from da guy, I walked to my office. When I walked in, LaLa was sitting behind my desk looking like a meal.

 When I walked in, LaLa was sitting behind my desk looking like a meal

"Daddy!"

Chuckling at how happy she was to see me, "Hey baybeh." I said while, standing her up.

Sitting down, she got cozy across my lap. "MirMir you missed our lunch date." She pouted.

"I'm sorry Peaches. I just got caught up with clients."

"August this is the third time you forgot plans with me. You give me the same excuse every time, and truly I'm tired of it. These last two months you've been a ghost."

"A ghost?"

"Yes nigga! Cause I know your there, but I don't see you. Two whole months!"

"Baybeh you acting like I just been gone. I been working!"

"Bullshit! I let you get away with it but, now I'm telling you! If you keep it up your gonna regret it, and that's on some G shit." She snapped, while pressing her finger in the side of my head.

"And I have an event later tonight, so don't wait up for me." She said getting up.

"What kinda event?"

"One where I'll probably be drunk when I get home. Like I said don't wait up for me." She said.

"So you gon purposely go out and get drunk? You know you can't handle ya liquor."

"And that's for me to worry about, not you. I'm gonna play ghost for a while, so you can see how I fucking feel every night. See ya." She said while knocking the glass off of my desk, making it shatter.

Getting up, I grabbed ha. Shoving ha against da doh. "Loyalty I'm not fa da games."

"Good thing I'm not playing any. Now get the fuck off me, before I yell rape." She threatened.

Chuckling, I took a deep breath so I wouldn't do anything stupid. "When you leaving? Its 4:27 p.m. right now."

"At eight. You probably won't be home when I leave, so don't fucking worry about it!"

"Baybeh stop."

"No! I hate you! Why do you have ta be so damn inconsistent?! One day your loving and nice, but then you ignore me for two months?! It doesn't make any fucking sense!" She yelled, while tearing up.