31: Shall we dance until Death?

Ciel's P.O.V

"Achoo!" Someone is talking about me. But who? We are running to where (y/n) is. I'm located to his back because Sebastian is faster than any carriages so I don't have any choice.

"Are we there yet?" I asked as he keep running

"Just a moment young master, and we'll reach (y/n) " he said as he jumped to those houses so we can reach her faster.

(Y/n), please be okay.

-------------
(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"C-Ciel?" I was shocked as I look to her "he's just a child , how come you locked my powers to him?!"

"When Rachel is giving birth to their sons, I managed to stop the time back then and I cast the spell to Ciel" she explained. Stop time? That spell is banned a thousand years ago!

"I just did it once, I can't do it anymore" she sighed as she looks at me. "I know it is dangerous spell that costs a lot

"What cost?" I asked. No one told me about this spell before, I just heard it to someone

"It costs... the half of my remaining days at the heavens" she said. I can't understand her, why ? Is she going to die even though she's an angel already? I know that I can possibly die because I'm fallen even though I now inherited this wings but still she threw me out of there.

"Are you gonna die again?" I asked. She laughed

"Of course not! Why would an angel die? When you're already dead" she continuously laughing "You'll gonna be reincarnated, turning to a human"

"H-Human!?" I thought that we'll die but if I'm an angel, I could accept my fate to die if I'm going to be a human. A want to be a human like Ciel

"Yes, you heard it right. A human, but you'll memories of being an angel will be erased" she replied. So... being a human for Ciel is not worth it if I forget him.

"Even you can die"

"Me? I'm a fallen "

"Even though you're a fallen, you were a former angel. In other words, you're still an angel"

That means, I could possibly live like a human, but I'll forget Ciel.

"You know, you can live like one" she yelled and in a split second I felt a sword on my throat "starting now!" She sliced my throat but somehow I managed to get away by her grip. My blood are dripping on the ground, continuously. I coughed some blood causes that my blood lessen.

"B-Bastard" I managed to say that before coughed more

"Do you want to become a human? Well, wish granted" she smiled and laughed. I charged at her in high speed and aimed to her chest or what should I say, her heart. I managed to pierce her chest but not deep enough

"Heh? Pay back? " she also coughed blood. Now we're both equal, blood dripping on the floor. Fighting to death and all.

"Shall we dance, my lady?" I smirked and pointed my sword to her

"I'm glad you've asked" she smiled and in a second, we've charged as we dance