28: Snapped

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Why you?!" I yelled from the bottom of my heart. I know, she used to dump me at the heavens but she took care of me when I was little, so of course I still considered her as a friend or a mother.

"Suprised?" She smiled, a devilish grin. Well, yes I'm suprised that's why I was shocked...

"You really thought that, that was it? Well, too bad but it's wrong" a laugh came out her mouth.   A laugh like an evil witch.

"I'm not afraid to you!" I said while my inner side is trembling in fear. Putting my face into somewhat battle-face.

"Really Huh?" She said and looked at me from top to bottom.

"How about this?" In a split second a hand touches my thighs. Real quick.

"Did you sense it when someone is behind you?" She asked while her one disciple is touching it. I sweat drop and looked away.

"Silence is yes? I believe" she said with a grin

"Do you like this?" She said and smell my hair. Sniffing it like a dog repeatedly.

"This?" Holding my face and lifting it up. Looking at her face with disgust.

"What is that look?" She said and slapped my face, forcing me to go down.

"I don't want that look at you face, you got that?!" She yelled straight to my face then held my cheeks and letting it go forcefully.

I looked at the red stained blood over a thirty second staring on it. Until I come to realize, when did I become this weak?.

As a result, I stand up with my wobbly legs and slowly lifting my head up with a smile on my face.

"W-When did I become this weak?" I said with some rage that I've feeling.

"Don't you know about the daughter of the legendary warrior (dad's name) (l/n)? And also a warrior? " I let out my black wings and move my right hand like grabbing something. Suddenly, I felt my sword is on my hand. I grabbed it. It's my excalibur.

Unlike it's old appearance, it is all black and blue light at the edges. It still have the angel wings on the handle. The moment I hold it, it is like my strength is back once again. The old warrior (l/n).

"Ne, Ms. Angelina? Have you ever thought of dying?" I asked as I looked at my sword.

"I want you to send back to the heavens you know?" I lift my sword and face it to her direction.

"So you can rest in peace" I smiled and swing my sword causing a sonic wind. It destroys the whole house and good thing no innocent people were there.

"I finally snapped you know?" I put my hand that holds my sword on my shoulder.

"It brings up days, when I used to slay demons"