11: A Chocolate for Love

(Y/N) P.O.V

I do what he told me to do, make a cake for him. I gathered all the fine ingredients that we had in the manor and start doing it. Beating some eggs, adding flour and many stuffs.

Chocolate is one of the young master's favourites--or his favourites, he has a sweet tooth after all. I hummed by favourite tune as I started mixing all the ingredients.

When I was done, I put it in the oven and set a time of it. Cleaning, Washing and Sweeping is all I've done for waiting the cake to be baked. I also made a chocolate icing with a cute little design of a bunny, to match the chocolate

"TING!" the stopwatch stopped as I opened the oven.

The aroma is so delicious, but I can't have it all by myself after all it's for the young master. I put some chocolate icing to it and add a little plating to it. After that I put it on a tray and carried it all the way to the young master's office.

I knocked first as I spoke "Young Master, here is the chocolate cake you ordered me" I twisted the doorknob and let myself in.

As usual he's doing his paperwork. I closed the door behind me and went to his table and lay the cake on it. I bowed and ready to exited but he's stopped me.

"W-Wait!"

"What is it, young master? Do you need something?" I asked as I looked at him. He is now standing to his seat and his palm is like a 'stop'.

"I-I don't need anything." He spoke and I twisited the doorknob. "Wait! Don't go!" He yelled a bit and I stopped twisting it.

He's eyes are dead serious to not exited this office. I can't help but to sigh as I ask him.

"What's the matter, young master?" I put a calming smile to calm himself down. And it is effective, he sat to his seat but never looked away to me.

"J-Just stay there" he said a bit lowered voice, but of course I heard that. I nodded and stand near at the door. He looked away and stared at the chocolate cake.

He grabbed the plate and placed it in front of him. He grabbed a untensil and started to cut it and ate it. A silent yet cute chewing for the young master, too cute when he's eating sweets. As I said a while ago he's cute and I didn't faked it.

"Hmm?" He said as he looked at me. I think that I overstared at him, and which my face gone hot.

"N-Nothing young master" I looked down to hide my hot face

He continued to eat the cake and licking the icing of it. It's a deafening silence except the sound of utensils. Until I have the guts to break the silence.

"So, how was it?" I asked and looked at him. He take a bite and chew as he swallowed it, and cleaning his mouth with a cloth.

"It was good. " he said and cut the cake again "Do you want to try, one?" He asked and pick the piece of cake with a fork. I nodded after all he asked.

I stepped a bit closer to him and ready to grab the fork but he stopped me.

"No. I will feed you" he said a cute voice. I nodded and handled my hair away from my face. I leaned a bit closer to him and opened my mouth.

"A-Ahh~" he said shyly. He put the cake inside my mouth and I started to eat it. After that I chuckled

"W-What?. I'm just feeding you" he said and looked away with his red face... more like blushing. Wait... did he just blushed?!

"Okay, okay" I giggled and put my hand to my mouth. "Thanks by the way" I thanked him for being nice to me--us.

He nodded and I twisted the doorknob as I exited the room.

A chocolate cake for the young master? More like a cute cake for me or a chocolate cake cutie? But it doesn't right. Oh I know! A chocolate for Love.

Love? Because he just blushing which is a rare sight to me, or us either. I will cherish this memories so I can tease Ciel for the future.

(Sorry! A short one T_T)