3: Shelther

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Still, I can't find a shelther. I searched all over the town, but somehow it didn't stand on my standards. After all I'll give these golds for the one I'll choose to be home.

I'm wearing this white dress that the grim reaper gave. It really suits me, except these wings.

I step in to the last shelther that I could go. It's not really that big than the others, but I can live with it. Inside I saw a man in a counter, his smoking that's the term they said to the heavens if you blow something like smoke.

I take a forward step and ring to his bell. He has now his attention to me. He looked at me from top to bottom and gave me a smirk. I felt some chill to my spine and I just give him a smile

"U-Uhm... can I check in today? Please?" I asked. He present his hand signing for money. I sighed and gave one gold to him. His eyes are now sparkled and gave me the key to the room

"I'll gave you a full meal tomorrow. Just tomorrow " he said and I just nodded

"Room 6" I murmured as I searched for it

I'm just walking here through the corridor and I can't even find my own room.

I fastened my pace and searched for it. And at last I finally found it. It's just the last room before room 7. The room 7 is quite creepy, creppier than "Undertaker".

I want to take a peek but someone tapped at my shoulder.

"Miss, you have no rights to enter or even peek there" a brunette girl said. She seems not an enemy at all, so I think she's an ally. I nodded to her and went to my own room

I twisted the door and opened it. It's quite dirty, no it's dirty. It's like they had a tornado in this room. I luckily found a broom and some cleaning supplies. I had no choice but to clean this room, after all it's really not comfortable.

I want this room to be squeaky clean like I'm gonna see my face to it. Sweeping here and there, it's really tiring so I decided to speed things up.

I let my wings out and flapped them but just a little so the room will not be destroyed. The dust are gathering in one place, all at once. It's much easier to do this but I can't do this everytime, because they might see me doing this.

When I already know that it's just right I folded my wings again and sat on a nearest sofa.

"Woah~ so bouncy" I said while jumping up and down to it

When I'm tired I take a quick bath. Also change my attire but I just remembered that I don't have an attire to wear. And I came up to a idea if I can use my wings as a clothing. So I did, I wrapped my body to it and what's the result. Well it's quite okay but I don't have a choice but to wear it.

I hanged my white dress on the back of the door and opened it. I noticed that someone gave me some food and has a note on it.

"I'm always watching you warrior (y/n) (l/n)" it didn't said a name at all just a message that's all.

I grabbed the food and put it on a table. His or Her handwritting is good, more like perfect.

I grabbed some untensils, and a napkin on my legs. Having some red wine that I've found with the food.

"Itidakimasu~" I put my hands together and say it out loud

It was pasta. On my first bite it's...

"D-Delicous!" I chew my pasta a little bit slower but it didn't change the taste. This pasta it's beyond perfect, I can't even describe it. I don't how he or she did it, is he/she a human?!(A/N: Seriously,I'm drooling right now, while typing this ^_^)

The sweetnest of the sauce, the tenderness of the meat and lastly the sip of my red wine. It'perfect! I never taste this before! Even at the heavens.

When I was done, I put the wine bottle in a storage cabinet and the remaining pasta just stored on a container. I layed down on my bed and thinking who was the one who send me this food?

----------
The sun shinning down on me, the chirp of the birds can be heard and the breeze can be feel. I never thought that I can sleep like that unarmed. But luckily no one attacked me when I'm sleeping.

I did some stretches and tied my hair in a ponytail. I did some practice for my sword skills. After that I went to the bathroom and take a quick bath. I grabbed my white dress that undertaker gave me, it really suits me well.

All of this and that are done, and someone knocked on my door. I twisted then doorknob and saw the same face I saw yesterday. It's that man

"Good morning" I let out a friendly smile and he gave a tray

"What is this for?" I asked and suddenly I smelled something yummy

"Didn't I told you that today, I'll give you foods?" He hold his cigarette while holding a lighter to. He lit it up and he smoked

I coughed and covered my nose. When I know the smoke is gone I began to speak.

"U-Uhm. What's your name?" He gived a small smile as he chuckled

"Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Yasumi Shōya the one who held this apartment" he presented his hand for a hand shake and I accept it (A/N: I'm not sure if they really have apartment on Black Butler but... meh)

"I am Wa-" I covered my mouth before I said that I'm a warrior he gave me a 'huh' face and I uncovered my mouth.

"I'm (l/n) (f/n) nice to meet you" I gave him a smile

He left out in my room and I started to eat my breakfast. It really is good. After that I put my dish plate to the sink. I locked the door and opened my wings to let them free for a bit. Doing some combat practice so I'll not be bored. This shelther it feels like home. How I miss the heavens, but I know that this world will be my home that it can be my shelther.