9: Battle of Cuteness

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/n) and Lady Elizabeth is finally done to wear their own gowns, having their corsets inside. (Y/n) is having trouble with the heels that Elizabeth gave her, she doesn't have balance after all.

(Y/n) slowly walked and saw the lady, waiting. She looked at (y/n) scanning her from top to bottom. Elizabeth walked towards her and grabbed her both hands.

"How can you be like that?" Elizabeth asked which led (y/n) to be shocked.

"W-What do you mean, Lady Elizabeth-sama?" (Y/n) replied

"I mean that your too cute! I admit it, you're cuter than me!" Lady Elizabeth scanned her again all around

"You know, if Ciel and I aren't fiances'. You have a chance to Ciel, I mean Ciel loves cute girls... I think?" Lady Elizabeth with her fingers on her chin

"Hahaha, that's a good one Lady Elizabeth." (Y/n) laughed forcefully "How will the young master like me, if I'm just a maid of his?" She added

--------------
(Y/n) P.O.V

"How will the young master like me, if I'm just a maid of his?"

I can't let lady Elizabeth to find out that I'm not a regular maid, and also not a human. Moving on, I can't believe that Lady Elizabeth said that... that I have a chance to Ciel if they're not fiances', but oh well they are now.

Too many unexpected 'happenings' is happening inside the manor. First one, I just found out that young master and Lady Elizabeth are fiances' and they're also cousins! The second one is the manor is all pink. Pink Ribbons, tablecloths and etc. The last but not the least is I'm wearing a stupid corset and a blue gown that Lady Elizabeth gave me.

I can't say to her, after all it's the young master's fiance. I'm dead as meat if I declined her offer.

Suddenly, I heard a door opened. I searched it where it came from. I finally found it and it's from the young master's office.

T-Their... reactions... it's kinda embarrassing wearing like this. Sebastian's face is kinda calm, well.. I kinda used to it tho' but his eyes are a bit widen, while young master is kinda shocked for his expression... and he is somehow blushing...

It's the first time to see his face turns red, it's a rare sight. If I have any camera, I will capture this moment and treasure it forever or I can keep it and tease Ciel.

The two of them went downstairs. Lady Elizabeth's eyes are sparkling. I think she wanted to recieve a little compliment from Ciel, her hands are also shaky... maybe she's a bit nervous or shy about this.

I looked away to Lady Elizabeth and saw Ciel staring at me. I felt a bit uneasy about this, I'm also starting to feel embarrassed about this again.

"Y-You look good at it. " I heard Ciel voice, my face have a shocked face for what he said. I mean, it's not normal for him to compliment someone. "You too Lizzy!" He raised his voice a bit which made me shocked twice. He loss his cool, quite a bit

"Ciel~ who is cuter?" Lady Elizabeth asked "Me or (y/n)?" She added and starting to make a cute face to him.

"U-Uhm..." Ciel put his fingers to his chin and he looked away. "Sebastian, who do you think is cuter? " he asked his butler and Sebastian widened his eyes a bit

"I think Lady Elizabeth is cuter" Sebastian said and smiled "But, (y/n) is the cutest of them all" he added and chuckled. My face suddenly felt hot, and I guess I looked like a tomato or an apple?

"I knew it! You're cuter than me" Lady Elizabeth said and hold my two hands "Don't you worry I'm not mad at you. Sebastian just stating the fact that your cuter!" She suddenly pull me a tight hug that I can't get out

"B-But, Lady Elizabeth the young master didn't chose yet" I said which she loosened her hug

"You're right about that" she also put her fingers on her chin "Well, who do you think is cuter, Ciel?" She asked

"Well, if my butler says who's cuter then it's also my vote" he said bluntly and he had his monotone voice back.

"That's two (y/n)! It means you won!" She clapped her hands and her maid Paula clapped her hands as well.

"It's kinda embarrassing... that Lady Elizabeth is clapping for me" I muttured and lowered my head

"Raise your head up (y/n)!" She cheerfully said "By the way, I wanna call you (y/n)-chan if it's okay for you?" She asked and looked straight to my eyes

"Hai! It's my honor to call me (y/n)-chan" I put my palm to my chest and bowed

"Very well!" She said and pinch my cheeks.

"O-Ouch" I said rubbing my cheeks that turned red

"You're sooooo cute (y/n)-chan~ " she walked away and waved me as she went to the room.

The two of them, young master and Sebastian is staring at me.

"What?" I asked and Sebastian chuckled

"I think you're better on gowns. Don't you think young master?" Sebastian asked to the young master and he nodded.

"W-What?!" I raised my voice a bit and my cheeks is finally hot again.

"It's an order, you should wear like those two to three times a week" young master ordered me, and I don't have a choice but to obey his orders so I can get back to the heavens

"Yes, my lord" I kneeled down, put my palm to my chest and bowed. He smiled... a very rare sight for me...

We have a battle, that is not literally a death battle or something but a 'Battle of Cuteness'.