12: Someone made me Happy

(Y/N) P.O.V

Another morning at the Phantomhive's manor. Same as always doing our jobs. Organizing, Cleaning, Cooking and aslo gardening. Atleast this is normal... and the servants is the same as usual, except for our young master who seems to be happier than ever.

Yesterday, Last day and the last week and more before those days young master is still on his normal days. Doing stacks of paperworks, eating some sweets and doing some lessons from Sebastian or his teachers but not for today.

He seems to be more lively than usual and he have a smile on his face, pretty not used to it---no! I'm not used to it.

Some flashbacks from yesterday is still appearing inside my head. About how cute he is and how he... he fed me. When h-he blushed and... also my face got hotter.

He exited his room with Sebastian on his side. Yup, I knew it something odd.

"Sebastian, what's my schedule for today?" He asked in a cute voice which let my jaw dropped---well everyone inside the manor but Mr. Tanaka is taking a sip of his tea.

"You will have some dance lessons with me since the teacher cannot come because of an emergency." Sebastian said as they headed to the dinning room so the young master can eat his breakfast.

After they closed those huge wooden doors, the servants suddenly huddled up and formed a circle.

"What's with the young master today?" The pink headed girl Meyrin said as she adjusted her glasses

"Yeah... something made his day shine, right?" Finnian said as he used his usual tone of voice

Baldroy nodded and looked at me directly. "Or someone made his day happier? Hmmm?" He looked at me from top to bottom which made me speechless.

"What?" I asked in my usual tone that I used to talk before

"S-Scary... " they murmured a bit frightened "A-Anyway, did you do something... for example last night?" Baldroy asked and I gave him am 'huh' face. Until I realized what he meant, my face sudddenly become hotter and looked at them one by one.

"NO! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL!!" I protested and crossed my arms

"Ehh? But why (y/n)-chan's face is red as a tomato" Finnian pointed at me and the two of them looked at me.

"Because you're all thinking something like..." I stopped and looked down on the floor

"Like?" They all said in unison and take a step forward

"Like... some kinds of stuffs. Y-You know, dirty stuffs" I said and lowered my voice for the last two words

I exited the manor to get some fresh air outside. They're thing stuffs that I'LL NOT do with the young master. I'M CERTAIN OF IT. I spread my wings and flapped it a few times. When I already gathered some air to fly. I flew but not too high.

"Whew, it's been a while my black wings" I chuckled when I remembered that I have black wings instead of white once.

Of all the sudden, I heard someone opened those big wooden doors. I quickly landed on the ground but I didn't folded my wings.

"Hello" he greeted. Yes that is the young master, and double yes you heard it right he greeted me. This time Sebastian is not arround. His smile is not worn off, as in he doesn't frown even a bit today.

"Hello young master" I greeted back with a smile. He nodded and walked near to me.

"Getting some air, huh?" He asked

"Yes, well the others said some weird thing that I'LL NEVER DO" I looked at him and folded my arms

"Weird things, like what?" He gave me a confused look and all of the sudden my face got hotter

"Are you okay? You look kinda red " He dragged me down to his height and put his to my forehead "You're not sick at all"

"E-Eh?!" I was shocked with his actions for today. What happened to the young master I knew?

"Maybe you need some rest?" He said and dragged me inside the manor. Opening those wooden doors, and walking towards those stairs and headed to his bedroom.

When he finally opened the door I stopped him by releasing his grip to my arm. He looked back and he was shocked.

"A-Are you okay?" He said in concern. I nodded slowly

"Wait a second. " he said and went exited his room and closed it

I can't speak any words or move at all. I'm just frozen on my place, while of course my face is hot.

The door opened revealing our young master... with a glass of water on his hand.

"Here" he gave me the water and I accepted it. "Drink it so you can get well"

I drank all the water he gave me. Of course I can't disobey my young master even on his current actions. When I'm done I wiped my mouth with a cloth.

"T-Thank you very much, young master" I bowed and he stood there "But you don't have to get me some water, I can handle it with myself"

He shook his head and looked at me "No, it's alright. "

I put my palm to my chest and bowed "Now, please excuse me young master but I must get my work done" I headed to the door and twisted the doorknob

I opened and took a glance at him before I finally closed the door. I went downstairs and continue my work.

------------------
Sebastian's P.O.V

It seems like the young master and (y/n) are done. I quickly finished all the work that I have to do and headed to his bedroom where (y/n) exited. I twisted the doorknob and saw the young master standing and not doing anything.

I lightly knocked to his door which he's been a little shocked. He looked at me quickly and I saw a red-faced young masted and he's eyes are shinning.

"Young master?" I asked and he raised a brow

"So she's the reason why? " I asked once again. He took a bit of time before he answered my question.

"I think so" that's all he said and he didn't get his usual voice back.

"How was it?" He smiled which made me shocked.

"Kinda okay... I guess?"

"So is she cute or something?" I asked once more and he looked on the floor

"Yes. She's cute and I mean it this time" he replied and he's smile is not worn off.

I guess that he mean it, huh? I guess that one day he'll say it to Lady Elizabeth and next will be (y/n). In the future I'll call her a lady too, huh? Well it's just a hunch. Will he or not? There is no answer right now but I hope I'll get the answer soon.

A female---no an angel, more like a fallen angel that can make the young master happy.

-------------
Can you imagine Ciel is smiling? Well for me it's yes! Reader-chan.. I would like to ask you a question... did you made something that made the young master happy? 😉