29: End of The Line

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Hah. Hah" I breathe heavily while holding my sword. In the other side, I defeated her disciples  and also her secretary. Last opponent, her. She is also panting and her somewhat flying book is around her, floating.

"Not yet!" I said and charged with full power and my black wings for support.

"Fire Phoenix!" She casted and a large bird made out of fire has come out inside a mere book. It attacked me causes my dress on fire.

I let the fire out, and heal myself. I think for a second when I'm healing but suddenly she attacked with rock golems, huge ones. I attacked them with all my might but they keep growing and multiplying itself.

"This is your end warrior (y/n) ! " she laughed and launched a fire phoenix once again. All at once, her creations attack me all at once.

What to do, what to do? Is this my final battle? Am I gonna die like this?!. No, not yet. Not this day! Not today! I'm supposed to go back home safe and sound so Ciel will not worry.

A sudden shock was strucked behind me. A painful but I can sense the power flowing to me,  like someone pass their power to me. I closed my eyes for the sudden pain.  I opened them once again when it's not painful .

When I finally open them, I saw my body with a different garment. A white with light blue colors around it. I turn around myself and once again, I saw my white wings. The fluffy ones.

I looked up and saw a flower crown around my head. Wow, this is unexpected. I reached for my sword, and it's now on it's old appearance.  How this happens?

"What?! How is that impossible?!" Angelina said shocked, she's like going insane for no reason

"I locked that magic! How did it came back?!" She continuously scratched her nape and going around circles.

"Came back? Impossible?" I asked.

"That kind of magic is locked for a hundred years until now! Argh!"

"Kind of magic? How it chooses me if it's locked it a hundred years ago?" I asked but somehow she manage to hear it

"It's your old magic! I locked it to someone special. I also erased your memory about it, so that you'll not search for it. I know it's gonna be a threat

"Old magic of mine? Erased.. someone special?" It somehow reminds me of a girl with those beautiful wings that wields a powerful sword.

-------------
Ciel's P.O.V

"Where is (y/n)? I'm starting to worry" I said walking back and forth in one same place. I know something is up. Like she's in a battle or something, but I'm sure she's safe. She's just on a stroll. Keep yourself calm, Ciel.

Someone knocked on the door and I let himself in. It's Sebastian, he looks shocked.

"Young master, it's unusual that you open the door for someone" he said and let the cart in and place the earl gray tea that I requested.

"I'm starting to worry Sebastian. " I said and sat on my seat to drink the tea. "Can you track her?" He gave me a nod

"Yes, my lord" he said while bowing. In a flash, I doesn't see him. Be okay, (y/n).

--------------
Sebastian's P.O.V

"Can young master sense it too?" I asked to myself while searching the future wife of the earl .

"I'm sensing threat in northeast I should check it out." I ran as fast I can and saw a beautiful white angel that looks like her. But.. her wings are black, but can that be changed?. I looked closer and saw an aura mixed with kindness and darkness. A mere book is floating around her and saw blood on the floor, that looks like it's from the book woman.

I let out kitchen knives and throw it to the book woman but it instantly blocked it.

"I see, you play dirty do you ? ( y/n) " she said and launch a bird made out of fire. I retreated for a while and lost the bird.

------------
(Y/n) P.O.V

I can't believe that he just retreated without any reason. I'm sure he has a reason, I just can't believe that he can just ran for a mere bird that made out of fire.

"Since you made a dirty play. I should be too" she smiled and suddenly a large pressure pushing me on the ground forcefully. Like they just want to squish me to death.

" Sacred Spell: Thousand Pounder" she said and laughed "No one can defeat this spell, well... except me" she said and continue to crush me.

"This is the end of the line, warrior (l/n). Or what should I say Goddess (l/n) (y/n)"