6: Rest for a bit

(Y/N) P.O.V

The rays of the sun touches my skin, and the birds are now chirping. It's time to get up and start this day. Even though that I'm in the basement, still I can have the shine of the sun.

I did some strectches and also let my wings opened. A bit of flap so it can't be numbed. I went to my own comfort room and did the routine of my daily life. After that I wear my maid suit and tied my (h/l) (h/c) hair into pigtails. I went outside to start this day as a maid of the Young Master.

When I'm finally on the first floor, someone tapped at my back. I looked back and saw Sebastian with a tray on his hand. A tea and a newspaper.

"(Y/n), come and wake the young master up" he told me and I nodded

As he said I went to the young master room. The rays of the sunlight didn't touched his skin yet so I decided to put aside the curtains. Sebastian just stood there watching me. After that I wake the young master.

"Young master, wake up" I said repeatedly and suddenly he woke up.

Since he didn't wore any eyepatch on his right eye because he was asleep. I saw the contract mark of Sebastian to his eye. It's a bit violet and has a star in it. I didn't stare at it any longer so they'll not think that I'm crazy.

He rubbed his eye and his mouth escape a cute little yawn.

"Good morning, young master" I bowed and smiled as Sebastian served the tea. He nodded and take a look of the newspaper.

Sebastian handled me some clothes of his and suddenly Sebastian unbutton the master's night clothes. Before Sebastian will take off the lower part he told me to wait outside. So I did wait there.

The young master is cute when he didn't wear any eyepatch at all and if he has a bed hair. I hold back my squeal or anyone will heard it. I breathe in and out to calm my nerves, and wait there patiently.

Suddenly the door opened and Sebastian went outside. He nodded and young master called me.

"(Y/n), come" I nodded and went to him. He stand up and he walked.

"What is today's schedule?" He asked as he walked straightly. It all went silent until I make my words clear

"U-Uh... I'm sorry young master, but what is it again?" I asked and look at him

"Oh? I thought that angel's or I mean fallen's have a sharp sense of hearing?" He told me and didn't have any eye contact at all. "I said that what is my today's schedule?" He added

"I'm sorry young master but I don't handle your schedules. Sebastian have it" I put my palm to my chest and slightly bowed "I'm sorry young master, I'm not worthy as the Phantomhive's personal maid" I apoligize to this brat

" Non c'est bon. (No, it's okay)" he spoke with a different language that I can't understand.

"Pardon?" I asked but he didn't anwer so I just walked with him silently

Suddenly, I saw Sebastian coming to our way. I bowed and excuse myself but young master stopped me so I don't have any choice but to follow him.

They went to the dinning room, with the other servants waiting standing straightly. I smiled to them to make their day.

"(Y/n)" Sebastian said. I already know what he said, so I went to the kitchen and push the cart.

----TIME SKIP----

I just stood at the left side of him. He ate so quietly, like no one is in the dinning room. He finally finished his breakfast and wiped his mouth and stand up. He looked at me and he said

"(Y/n) Garden. A.S.A.P" I nodded but I wondered why at the garden? What am I or we gonna do? But I just shrugged it off and do what he said.

Before I could go to the garden, I was gonna help Sebastian to help him but he stopped me.

"The young master needs you." He said and back to his work. I nodded and went to the garden.

----TIME SKIPU~ GARDEN!----

As I expected for the earl of the Phantomhive and also the head of his company, he has a beautiful garden. Full of many different flowers that I've never seen before, even at the heavens.

I looked left to right to check if the young master is there already, but luckily he's not. I walked and let my wings opened as I looked at the flowers. Some butterflies are on it, I just can't help but to look at them too.

Still, the young master hasn't arrived yet. So I decided to fly a bit but not too high. I suddenly remembered Yasuki, of what his reaction when he read that letter? Is he happy, or not?

Suddenly I heared a small step near. I quickly landed and fixed my clothes.

"You are here already? " I know who it is. I mean I heard that he's coming here without his butler, so yeah.

"Young master, you said that I should be here A.S.A.P?" I said

"Hmph, I guess you took it seriously" he said and crossed his arms

"So... what do you need, young master?" I asked

"You just need to rest a bit" he said which made me shocked

"Eh?" That's all that I can said

"I mean, you should rest a bit because it's your first day here at my manor. You shouldn't push yourself if you can't handle these stuffs, because you're a warrior at your not a maid" he explained which made me speechless. All I can do is just nodded

-----------------
Sebastian P.O.V

I must admit it but how cute of young master, he's thinking others before himself. This is the first time I watched young master to be this concern to others.

Now, it's time to make the lunch foods. Suddenly I heard some large steps coming near to me. I know it already it's...

"Mr. Sebaaasssstiiiaann!!" It's Finnian running somehow he's like crying

"What's the matter?" I asked in a bit of concern

"T-The trees... the half of it are down. UWAAAHH~" He sob

"Calm down. I'll handle it" I said and headed to the last part of the garden.

I tiptoed to went there, I don't want to disturb the young master and the maid. I know that the fallen's or even angels have the sharp sense of hearing, so maybe she'll heard me if I didn't tiptoed.

I wiped my sweat when I finally reached here. I sigh in relief that she didn't heard me, at least I didn't disturb them. Now, let's begin shall we?

-----------
Sorry for OOC