13: The reason why

Sebastian's P.O.V

A hunch that a 80% chance and 20% not. The only reason why young master is happy today because of her. I know that's impossible that the earl and our young master had fell in love with her. I mean I thought that he'll never fell in love with a girl because he had Lady Elizabeth, but I already knew that he didn't love her.

"Sebastian" he said and I looked at him

"What is it, young master?" I asked

"Send me a tea here. Also the papers" he ordered me and I bowed as I went to the kitchen so I can do his tea.

-----TIME LE SKIPU-DESSU-----

I finished the tea that the young master ordered me to do, also I moved the papers on his desk earlier. On the tray on my hands, with a matching cake. I knocked three times and opened the door.

As I expected he's doing now he's paperworks, but not the same as usual. He has a smile while doing his papers and he's hand is on his left cheek that he's head is resting there.

I placed the tea and the cake beside his table "Here is the tea you've ordered" I said and he nodded. I exited the door and saw (y/n) staring at me

"Hmm?"

"A-ah! Nothing" he said and looked away to me, and walked away

"She blushed" I muttured. Well, of course she'll blushed because I saw her staring at the young master's door.

------------
(Y/n) P.O.V

Baka (y/n)! Why are you staring at his door? Great.. now that demon saw you! This is all your fault!

I never knew that he's concern for me. He seems very worried, I never expected that he'll do that too. The reason why I'm staring at his door is to gave him my thanks, for being worried to me.

I'm having some flashbacks when he did t-those things. When he put his hand to my forehead and he dragged me to his room... and... he gave me a glass of water. A smile that has a hundred of meanings to it...

Wait...! Why am I thinking of him?! He's our young master, he'll never love a low maid or a fallen!... my heart is beating so fast when I'm thinking of him! Oh, my! No! This is can't be happening, but there is no evidence that I...

"(Y/n)! " I heard a voice calling my name, he interrupt me but it's okay.

"Y-Yasumi?!" I was shocked when the one who interrupt me was Yasumi

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked once again and he smiled

"Same to you" he pointed at me

"You say it first" I crossed my arms and looked at him

"Okay, okay. " he put his hands to the air like he was arrested "I'm here for the earl"

"Why? " I asked "What did the young master?"

"Ohh. So he's your young master now,huh?" He muttured but of course I heard him "I'm gonna send this letter to him"

"Wait... I thought that you only handled the apartment?!" I was shocked when he said that

"Ahahaha, well your guess is wrong"

"Okay. Now, give it to me. I'll gonna send this to him, without fail" I said and presented my hand so he can give it to me. But I was wrong

"No!"

"Eh, why? You can trust me" I walked closer to him and I didn't lowered my hand

"It's a big no! " he bit yelled "A-Ah! I'm sorry" he put his hand to his mouth and bowed