4: Encountered

(Y/N) P.O.V

It is evening, and this is the last time that Yasumi will cook me a dish. Dinner. I was thinking of a new shelther after all it's a bit small for my wings but I didn't say that it's bad, but it's just I didn't fit them to well.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. I twisted the doorknob and saw Yasumi with a tray on his hand. The aroma of food is delicous I can really smell it. It also have some red roses to it, he gave the tray to me and bowed. I just smiled and closed the door.

I put it on a table and grabbed some utensils. Before I eat, I noticed that there is some letter under the bowl. I grabbed it and opened the seal. I read it and it's a parting letter for me

Dear Miss (y/n) (l/n)

Oh, hello there! I know you're reading this because you open this. This will be a short parting letter but here goes nothing. I hope that you'll have a good strolling and finding some place to stay. I am deeply sorry that you can't stay here any longer. It is nice to meet you miss (l/n).

Sincerely Yours,

Yasumi Shoya

I was touched by his letter, I can't believe that he can do this. I put it on a place to keep it. I also ate my foods that Yasumi cooked for me, leaving those dishes to the sink and all that I can do now is to lay down on my bed.

I am thinking for a place where I can permanently stay so I will not just search and search on my entire life. And suddenly I just came up with an idea to reply to his letter. I think it will be nice to reply on a letter too, I'll just leave it here so he can read it

I searched all drawers of the room and I finally found some ink and paper. I picked some of my feathers from my wings, which it hurts a lot and started to write.

Dear Mister Yasumi Shoya

I was glad when I recieved that letter of yours, and as my reply to the letter I'll also make one. First of all I want to say thank you for the letter. Second, I hope that I can find someone like you. Third, I'll always remember you with all of my heart. You are my first friend after all. Now, Good bye for now I know that we will meet again.

Yours Truly,

(Y/N) (L/N)

After that I found a envelope underneath the table. I put the letter inside of it and sealed it. I left in on the table and let myself sleep to my bed and hoping that I'll have a nice day tomorrow.

----------
It's five o'clock in the morning, and this is the best time to went out and find some shelther so I can have breakfast. I opened the window and looked left to right. Good thing that no one is out yet. I carried my sword with me while I let out my wings flapping it several times.

Then I flew, it is a little dark but I can handle it. I flew higher than before so no one will spot me. It is kinda cold but luckily I found a scarf under the bed. Oh I miss my home in the heavens, I want to go back soon as possible.

After some flying exercise I let myself down and touched the ground. As usual my black feathers are falling, I folded my wings and good thing that I wear the white dress. I kept my sword beside my wings so no one will notice it.

Strolling down to the streets, and some stalls are preparing their stalls. Some people opened their windows and the rest of them were buying some breads or loaf. The aroma of the new baked bread is so satisfying, I want some but how am I gonna buy it when I have no money just golds.?

-----------
Yasumi's P.O.V

I woke up because the rays of the sun hitted my eyes. Birds are chirping and the cool breeze touches my skin. I remembered that this is the day that Miss (L/N) will out. I can't even chat with her.

I'm such a fool when I first met Miss (l/n). I was drunk on that day, and how am I smirked at her. Such a wrong timing. I mean she is basically perfect. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair is perfect with her (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin.

Her white dress suited her perfectly, she is like an angel came down to Earth. She is very beautiful, the most beautiful I've ever saw.

I stretched out my arms and went to her room. I knocked first to her room if she's there, but no one answered. I twisted the door knob and opened it.

"Pardon me" I said and went myself in

I was too late, she's already gone. I looked over her room and somehow it changes. It's very organize, it's very clean like not a single dust was here. Her room smells like Vanilla, oh I miss (l/n).

I searched all over room, and also cleaned it even though it's clean already. I was gonna went out to her room when I noticed a letter on her table. It is also sealed. I opened it and it was a reply to my letter. My lips formed to a smile and murmured.

"I never had a time to say how much I love you miss (l/n), I hope that I'll see you again. Anywhere and Anytime.

--------------
(Y/n) P.O.V

"Achoo" I sneezed and wiped my nose I wonder who remembers me? I bet some friends from the heavens... maybe?

I decided to trade my one piece gold for some foods even though a loaf of bread is fine. The baker handled me not just one loaf of bread but a dozen of them. The people stared at me and I just smiled as I walked away.

I searched for a place to seat and luckily I found one. I sat and ate these breads. Suddenly, a black cat sat on my lap, I smiled and gave the half of my bread to the cat. I teared it to pieces and the cat went down and ate it.

Some of the cats suddenly went here. There are many different colors of them. I each teared my bread and offered to them, they ate it and I smiled. When I was feeding them I remembered the days when I have no food to eat and someone offered me some. It's Miss Angelina who holds my life and death.

Even though she's the one I hate but I can't love her, she's like a mother to my. A second mom.

I touched the bag of my breads and I was shocked when I saw it empty. Well, atleast it's consumed already than not. The cats were suddenly meowing and begging for food, I patted their heads and said

"Sorry but I'm out of it"

I stand up and make myself walked. Now, it's hot than cold I fold my scarf and hanged it on my arms.

Not that far, I suddenly sense something dangerous. Something deadly. I made myself cautious and not letting my guard down. I was just walking the usual. I heard footsteps near by, I breathe in and out and ready to attack.

I stopped my tracks when he finally stops I looked right to left and luckily no human is there. I grabbed my sword out and spoke.

"I didn't expect that we will met this early"

"So am I" he reply

"I wish I have a good duel with you. Sebastian Michaelis" I slightly yelled turned my back. I saw him of course with a blue haired boy beside him has a black eye patch on his right eye

"A kid?" I asked but ready to battle

"Oh, you mean young master? " he asked

"Yeah whatever" I said

"I'm not here to have a duel with you warrior (l/n)" he put his hand on the air like he surrender

"What do you want, Michaelis?" I asked

"Young master and I decided to make you his personal maid" he spoke

"W-Wait... PERSONAL MAID?!" I was shocked of what he said

First, I encounterd this demon with a kid, and now they want me to be this kid personal maid?! Now, I know that this world is so cruel or I say full of suprises.