Love me till eternity - Book XIV (Part 7)

"Thank you so much Karen for showing mercy on me....I was dying to eat this. Ummmm!!! It's so delicious!" I moaned in pleasure, licking the icing of my favourite Sweet Walnut Pastry. After one month rigorous workout in Karen's fitness centre; she gave me this surprise and I was very happy for that. She said that I can eat my favourite food in the end of every month on lunch time. I know, one month is such a long time, but Anyways, 'Something is better than nothing' na!

"You're Welcome, let's dig in!" Karen said smiling. We ate butter chicken, naans and rice in the restaurant; then we went to the movie. We had lots of fun together. My hard work towards my aim of reducing weight and Karen's positive, joyful company was boon for my wounded heart. I feel every time lucky as she supported me like my own family.

First week was really tough for me that I would have given up on my dream to be slim if Karen was not there to push me every time. She did not allow me to skip the exercise though my body was aching badly. Actually I was envy of her, why I was not able to do all the exercises she could do, but it's all the matter of practice and hard work. I need a lot of practice to achieve that strength which is required for doing those exercises unstoppably.

In this one month, I learned so many exercises such as Plank, Russian Twist, Single Leg Drop, Flutter Kicks, Scissor Kicks, Cross body Climber, Bicycle Crunch, Toe Touch Crunch, Hip Twists and Mountain Climber. Now I love all these exercises; Mountain Climber is one of my favourite.

After one month intense exercise, I can see little difference in my overall size. I am happy though it is a small change but I have started feeling the easiness while doing all kinds of workouts. I feel fresh even after whole working hours in office. I was improving with every passing day and it was really inspiring; hope bubbled inside me that I should continue with this exercise routine to achieve my goal. Getting slim is definitely not that easy task but I vow that I will make it happen; come what may.

****

"Oh my gosh! You are looking so stunning in every dress Becca and this one is outstanding on you." Karen chirped admiring me in black velvet knee length dress.

"Thank you Karen..... You are right this dress is awesome, I am gonna buy it." Finally I chose one dress to wear on my birthday coming on next friday.

"So, how's feeling having flat belly." Karen asked winking her eye.

"It's dream came true Karen! Without you it was not possible, Without you I won't be alive today, I don't know how to thank you enough for this new life" I said getting emotional.

"Don't cry, I didn't do much, it's fruit of your rigorous efforts my dear. But if you want to thank me then buy me Hershey's strawberry ice cream." She said staring at the ice cream shop in the mall. Karen is always crazy for ice creams just like I am crazy for pastries.

"That's all...let's go then."

****

I was in Junior Boss's cabin, he recently joined his dad's business; he was living in France with his mother but now he came to look after this business as per wish of his dad, our boss Mr. John Adams.

He is very very strict and arrogant, I never saw him smiling since he joined here. He is always busy with his laptop, newspaper, meetings and work. I admit he is passionate about work, and Mr. John is quiet relaxed after his arrival.

"Good morning sir, what could I do for you?"

He was busily reading current news on YouTube channel, "Miss Rebecca, did you prepare agenda of the meeting with Mr. Daniel Pattinson?" Mr. Zack said sipping on his coffee, his eyes still watching laptop screen.

"Yes Sir." I said politely.

"What about our model Amanda, is she coming this Saturday for Ad shoot?"

"No sir, Earlier our contract was settled on twelve thousand dollars but now she is demanding for Twenty thousand dollars for this shoot. She also said that she want to talk with you personally."

He rubbed his temple then tapped his fingers on table. He does it many times when he is tensed or confused.

"Okay, I will tell you....." he said looking up at me then he stopped abruptly. His blue eyes lingered on my face, his lips curved into smile after few seconds. I felt so awkward suddenly; I am not use to see him smiling like this and now because he was staring me head to toe.

"Call off that contract with Amanda, I want you to launch as our new model for 'La rose stylish' lipstick brand." He said in commanding tone. I was stunned with his statement.

"But sir, how can I...?"

"Oh come on Miss Rebecca, I know what you are going to say, don't worry I will assign lady to train you, you are just perfect face for our Ad. People must be bored to see same old face of Amanda. Plus I am ready to pay you Fifteen Thousand dollars for this Ad. So are you convinced now?"

"WHAT? Fifteen thousand dollars! I just can't believe what I heard, is he serious?

"I am damn serious, so you are ready." He said smiling happily. Did I say it loudly?

To be continued....

**Remember to vote, comment and share; Love you all**