Love me till eternity - Book VII (Part 3 )

This is crazy.
How could she dominate over my brain. I am feeling like smitten by her.
My mind couldn't stop thinking about her. All the jealousy I was feeling for her just evaporated like thin air, the moment she bumped on me and I caught her delicate body in my arms. She shut her eyes tightly imagining if she is going to fall down but I secured her.

She looked so cute, so ethereal without any makeup on her flawless face. She smelled like baby, I think she must be using Johnson baby powder, It's weird however I felt so good to inhale her smell deeply. Her lips looked so soft and full, colored with baby pink lipgloss I guess. I instantly felt strong urge to taste them with my tongue and lips but abruptly she opened her long dark eyelashes and found me staring at her. I smiled and held her up so that she could stand. she shyly muttered her thanks and walked away.

I wonder how's this beauty remained hidden from my eyes for this long.

"Ben", someone shook me back and forth.
"Where have you lost bro?  I called you three times in row. Are you still upset on that girl? chill dude. she maybe luckily won first rank this time. Next time you will be first in our college that I bet." Austin said smiling at me. He's my best buddy, always cares about me and encourages me whenever I feel sad.

I don't feel sad or upset usually. I made myself this way since I broke up with Crystal. Crystal Olsen, she crushed my trust, played with my feelings. Austin helped me to recover from my broken self. Eventually I end up being player. now I am enjoying my life.

But seriously I am attracted to Gemma. Her beauty is bewitching to my senses. I want like to feel her again, I want she should bump on me again and again.

"Ben...... Ben, where you lost again? what are you pondering about?" Austin asked in serious tone.

"Is she dating someone?" I asked suddenly and Austin looked at me with amused face.

"You mean the topper girl?" he asked.

"yes" I said.

"Ahaan....No Gemma Wright is single. she haven't dated any boy since she joined our college. you know.....She was always hiding her assets in those typical baggy clothes, who would think to date her that times but now she is tempting sensation. Many boys drool over her but she is always with her female friend Alice. I wonder if she's a lesbian? " Austin blabbering nonstop.

"Shut up Austin. She is not a lesbian. I will prove it soon"  I smirked. Austin smiled richly.

......................

"You look so beautiful Gemma, every color looks so pretty on you. I wish you soon meet very handsome guy who will love you honestly not just because you are beautiful but because you are very amazing girl." Alice said. she already said this for nth times since I changed my clothing style and started applying little lipstick matching to my dresses.

"You are too much flattering" I rolled my eyes. "And please.... I am happily single. I have such beautiful hearted friend like you, who needs a boyfriend. You know boyfriend means such headache, they really don't understand what a girl really expects from them. Most of boys are just focused on lust. no one understands true love these days " I said her.

"Oh come on Gemma. Don't be so negative. I know you will meet him very soon. Awww how I wish I should have born as boy. I would have married you without wasting any time." Alice winked.

"You are crazy." I exclaimed shaking my head. she laughed heartily.

to be continued.....

Kindly Support my story by giving your lovely vote. Thank you.