Love me till eternity - Book XI

#302 in Romance!!! on 09.02.2018 😍 😍 😍 

I wanted to say thank you so much to all the readers who helped me to reach this book above 1K reads! I love your votes and comments so please don't forget to vote / comment. Love you guys! Enjoy this new story <3

****

I was preparing myself for the fifth Alliance today, I wasn't feeling extremely nervous nor excited cause I am used to it now. I really wished in my life that I should first fall in love and then I should marry that person after understanding his nature but somehow I couldn't find love of my life and I am still single at this age of twenty seven.

This is tragedy of my life. I am going to have arranged marriage because my parents are desperate to get me married. They think that I am aging now and also becoming fatty day by day that I also accept but at least I am fair in colour and look good without putting any makeup. And for heaven's sake! I am not too much fat. I feel really sad about my destiny. Why I am not destined to have love marriage?

"Sis, change this hair style. You aren't looking nice."
my brother Raj complained. I huffed irately. I braid my hairs nicely from last twenty minutes and still my brother is whining.
"You should try puff to your hairs. Please sis, I want you look beautiful today so the boy had to say yes for the marriage." Raj said sternly.

You saw, how my brother is excited to get me off this house.
"Ok, ok. I don't know how to make puff, but I will try one hairstyle which I know." I twisted my hair strands into two sections and styled my hairs.
"Now see, is it looking ok?" I asked, he nodded in approval. I sighed with relief.

Boy who is coming to see me today looking good in pictures they sent on WhatsApp. He was working in big multinational company as senior engineer, earning in 6 digits salary. I was satisfied with the information I got but how one can know any person in just one or two meetings. All I can do is PRAY FOR ALL IS WELL.

****

Mom said that today we are going to see a girl for me. Today is Sunday so it was fine with me to go with my parents. I have seen about 20 girls till now and attended half of such kind of Alliance. Every time I deliberately point out some issues and reject girl because I am not yet ready to lose my freedom and bind myself with responsibilities. But I don't want to argue with my parents and thus I attend such programs without a question.

Mom told me that her name is Aarohi, I haven't seen her photo but mom told me that she is very talented, artistic and strikingly beautiful girl that I wouldn't say no this time. I smirked to myself. Let's see.

****

I and my parents settled on sofa. My parents were talking with girl's parents. I was bored so I began chatting with my best buddy Vijay on WhatsApp.

After tea and snacks my mom asked to show the girl. I was still engrossed in my mobile while my mom tapped my shoulder to see the girl. I put on fake smile on my face and then watched in direction where the girl was standing.

Gorgeous!

Seriously she looked extremely stunning in her green saree. Her face was glorious. she was fair in colour and with her chubby cheeks, she was looking perfectly adorable.

"Close your mouth Sameer. You are drooling on her shamelessly." My mom chided me and I immediately came to my senses.

Though I haven't decided to get married but I am going to marry this Angel. She has stolen my heart and I can't wait to make her mine.

****

I closed our bedroom door and entered my bedroom. Tonight is our wedding night and I am going to make this night very much memorable for us.

"Hey", I said excitingly when I saw her sitting on our bed, looking extremely ravishing.

"hey", Aarohi said smiling but she looked tired.

"Are you tired Aarohi?"

"hm yeah." She said softly.

"Why won't you change this heavy lehenga and blouse." I told her.

"Actually I want to but I was waiting for you to come. Now you have come so I will go and change." she said softly and then rolled down from bed.

"Aarohi wait." I said after her.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Actually if you allow me, I would like to change your clothes.....May I?"

Her face flushed and she lowered her gaze shyly.

"Ok." she said in low voice. I smiled happily and rushed to her side.

Slowly and sensuously I unhooked her blouse and kissed her neck. She had already closed her eyes and her hands were hiding her breasts. I lifted her in my arms and laid her down on bed.

"Aarohi, I am your husband. Don't be so shy. Look at me now." I said cupping her cheeks.

I hovered on her tempting body, she opened her eyes and I looked into her eyes then slowly I captured her delicious red lips. Mmmmm... she tasted so good. I kissed her lips thoroughly, she was breathing hard when I pulled away. Her pale white boobs were rising up and down as she breathed. I moved to her bosom and licked her pink nipples one then other. She was panting and pulling my hairs.

"Sameer, take me please." she said when I was kissing her inner thigh.

"Sure baby." I grinned wickedly and without wasting any time I pulled away her white pantie out of her legs.

"Aarohi, I don't mind you are virgin or not as you are my wife now but you should tell me if you are virgin so, you know....I don't want to hurt you if it's your first time." I said honestly.

"I am virgin. This is my first time." She said looking sideway.
"Seriously? I thought you weren't virgin. I am sorry but I thought you are 27, so many girls can't wait this long. I am so glad to meet you." I was feeling very happy and tempted to pleasure her.

"I can't give myself to any boy just like that. It's different thing that I could not find boy as per my dreams to fall in love with and even if I would have found one I just couldn't give my virginity to him before marriage. Marriage is sacred thing and I am devoted to my values." She said sternly.

I was impressed by her words. I am really feeling blessed now.

"I love you Aarohi. I promise, I will remain honest and caring to you as long as I live in this world." I said kissing her forehead.

She smiled and hugged me. I kissed her lips and very slowly, cautiously I entered into her tight core. She cried in pain and tears slipped down from her eyes. Later she adjusted with my size of manhood she began to moan in pleasure. After making second round of sex, I slumped beside her and kissed her lips.

"I love you Aarohi" I said placing sloppy kisses on her tender lips.

"We don't need to say I love you to each other. Marriage isn't enough to say I love you. Sex is also illusionary to say I love you.

When years over years you will be standing by me throughout the ups and downs, good and bad times,

When we will grow old and wrinkled together and we will bless our grandchildren together

That will be the time we would have proven our love and then we can proudly say I love you." She said.

"You are my angel, Aarohi. Thank you for coming in my life." I kissed her forehead, she smiled sweetly and snuggled to my chest. I was amazed by her thoughts. She simply won my heart. She is really a proud girl with beautiful mind. I must have done some good things in my back life that I met this angel in this birth. I smiled in bliss and embraced her tightly. 

The End.....

Vote, Comment & share please!