Love me till eternity - Book III

"My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, and throw away the key." 

****

"How could you do this?" she yelled glaring at me

"what did I do?" I asked innocently

"don't act so innocent, I won't tolerate this, why did you eat my ice cream?"

"I only tasted your ice cream flavour honey"

"oh really? You have almost emptied my bowl. Now go and get me my ice cream" she pushed me from chair and I landed on my butt on sand floor.

"Aahhh...don't become angry. You have already had eaten ice cream for nth time and I was worried for you. What if you fall sick. We are here for our second honeymoon and I wanted you to be healthy and fit so that....."

I was about to talk further and give her some senses that I wanted her to be healthy and fit so that we both can enjoy our romantic sizzling nights here in beautiful city Masuri. but she cuts me off sensing obvious what I was about to say

"Don't try to distract me. Ice cream cannot harm me. Now GO GET MY ICE CREAM" she yelled piecing ears like adamant child.

"Going, going, stop yelling baby. I said securing my ears with my palms and went to buy her ice cream.

My wife is my baby and I love to annoy her very much. Whenever it comes to ice cream, she does loose her mind and acts like a baby brat but other times she is very much sensible, loving and caring. I just can't imagine my life without her. My mom and my sister always tease me and my wife.
'Aarav and Kriya are inseparable souls.'

I remember our first wedding night.

I entered my bed room and there she was clad in beautiful maroon lehenga choli, sitting on my bed waiting for me. She looked very very beautiful and fragile that I just felt to rip her clothes off and fuck her deep and hard. but then I noticed that she was literally shaking, her fingers were shaking and she was sweating. I felt instantly guilty for thinking wild about her.

"Can we take some time to know each other and then we can consummate this marriage but please not tonight." She said in pleading tone.
"Alright. You change into something comfortable and sleep on bed. I will sleep here on couch. Good night." I dismissed the conversation and quickly moved to my couch.

I felt so dejected. I really wanted to make love to her so badly she was irresistible beauty. I was really hoping to take her into my arms and make passionate love till morning. I wanted to get rid of my past with Soniya, she betrayed me and dumped me for another stinking rich guy and I was so broken hearted. My mom insisted me to have this marriage though I wasn't really willing to get married but then I gave up to her wish. Kriya should have allowed me tonight to make love but whom am I kidding I am just trying to run away from my past by having sex with her but what about her feelings. I should respect her feelings and give her some time to adjust as per her wish. I looked at her sleeping peacefully on bed and then I too drifted to slumber.

The following morning she greeted me with bright smile and gave me my tea. As I already decided, I gave her space she needed and I was glad to know that she was quite friendly the whole day we talked on so many things we laughed, joked, travelled to some interesting places and I also came to know about her crazy love for ice cream. Fourteen days of our first honeymoon went in blur just like that and we mingled very good with each other. She was very shy and funny in nature. I like teasing her and then in return earning her slaps and punches on my arms.